Audiobooks guys amirite?

Audiobooks guys amirite?

Attached: f4820bd6c358e592b34b5a64a847c5340c98a5eacedfb505ab0e9acf38e5d702_1.jpg (640x236, 27.08K)

shit thread, kill yourself

The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.
— Thucydides.

Now kill yourself you weak pathetic crab faggot.

Attached: 1656486013171.gif (550x550, 237.64K)

>he doesn't listen to audiobooks while running
Ngmi

99% of people who share this only know one language AND look like shit

Reality is always a win win for people who work hard and figure out how to get what they want

Imagine comparing learning an entire language to memorizing random fun facts
I'm gonna take a swing this guy knows 1 language & is covered in lard while I'm learning my third while I rest in between sets

>language he didn't learn
You only need the basics of another language
>poem he didn't read
There once was a man from Nantucket, whose sword was rusty yet fair, he went to a blacksmithing shop and met a daughter inside and she fixed up his sword the rest of the night
>fun fact
soireddit fun facterino! Grow up knowing that some pope was tried after he died is useless, if you need to talk about something talk about computers or technical stuff, comp sci girls dig that and they're the best chick for fags like us

Audiobooks, and podcasts for that matter, don't really do much for me after a certain point. Eventually I just tune it out and it just becomes unintelligible background noise.

I love how above it all and detached this board wants to seem, but it's been 2 years and we really can't get over something some no body on Twitter said.

Attached: 1658173488929947.jpg (396x691, 117.25K)

Attached: 1658518091694096.jpg (1889x2357, 968.82K)

this guy is a faggot but i like that pfp
anybody know what it is?

But you are not a warrior. You are a vapid bodybuilder

And you aren't a scholar, you're vapid pop-sci parrot without single original thought. You're not artist either, you only consume. Maybe you should stop thinking about the others and instead channel this attention inward user.

Just wanted to point out that you are not a warrior, so your quote doesn't really apply there

You make awful lot of assumptions my immature friend. Being a warrior doesn't necessarily mean bashing skulls twice a week for your tribe. The sooner you learn it the better.

Words have meaning. If you are not in military, you are not a warrior

>Words have meaning.
They do. Is that's why you resort to sophistry like a merchant?
>If you are not in military, you are not a warrior
You're an actual underage retard, aren't you.

So when you run out of arguments, you resort to ad hominem
You are neither a warrior nor a thinker. Sad

He’s right though, if you’re not in a combat role in the military or some kind of practitioner of a combat sport then calling yourself a warrior is gay.

if you go to war against modern degenerate jew society you ARE a warrior. That can be as little as having a large, healthy white family and not cucking in public when asked about the tranny nonesense. This is akin to a declaration of WAR in the eyes of our elites, which in turn, makes you a WARrior.
Bitch nigga

Sounds like cope, that’s just being a man. You’re not a warrior, you’re a stupid goy and your children and grandchildren will be mixed and bisexual after you die.

I've never really understood this tweet. I workout consistently and also speak 4 languages. I just choose not to waste my time on anime and capeshit.

Certified retard thread, back to your contamination board

brainlet take

>caring about shitty random facts
I bet he only speaks 1 language too