F

Bros, my cousin was found dead in his apartment this morning. Police don’t know what happened except they found him lying face down on the floor, unconscious in a pool of his own blood and brain fluids. His mother didn’t even recognize him when they showed her the crime scene photos.

That dude was my best friend growing up. We always used to play together when we were kids. The last 5 years were really hard on him. He was battling alcoholism and drug addiction. First time he OD’d his mom found him blackout drunk with a needle in his arm. After his 2nd DWI we all had an intervention with him. This year he finally got clean. Went to AA, rehab, got back in the gym. He even got a job and moved out. I seriously thought he was going to make it.

Press F to pay respects

Attached: E03AA085-ED22-4147-A6B9-86ACDF587C79.jpg (1125x625, 587.8K)

Any Forums-fitness

JANNIES GET RID OF THIS SHIT CHRIST

Attached: 0E4BB162-C71E-4E0E-ADE9-0F1D0A657BE5.jpg (632x756, 110.5K)

F

Sorry for your loss of military cousin. Take time to process it and heal.

Did he OD on creatine or how is this related to Any Forums ?

It’s Any Forums related because we used to go to the gym together all the time after he got clean. He was making real gains and I would tell him all the time
>were all gonna make it
I don’t know if I can go back to that gym anymore

GO BACK TO Any Forums YOU OUECE OF SHIT ROBOT FAGGOT
DIE NIGGER WITH YOUR DEADBEAT COUSIN

Attached: 49A3273C-8AF8-4A12-9FA0-8946FAC4837B.jpg (399x400, 15.2K)

Any Forums related because OP and his cousin were gym guys and he needs some support bc of tragedy

Keked

>”bros my crush rejected me”
>feels thread with 200+ replies of anons offering comfort and support
>user’s bro cousin dies
>FUCK OFF NIGGER FAGGOT REEE

The duality of Any Forums

How did his brain fluids escape?

Fuck these jannies user, F to you and your lost kin. Stay in the gym, it will help you through this.

Attached: 1657913688893.jpg (458x336, 37.75K)

HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS BOARD SO GODDAMN HORROBLE WTF HAPPENED

F
Sorry for your loss man losing a loved one always hurts

Roll

Attached: DC35B2AA-E60F-42F0-BAC5-384BBD45B9B3.jpg (554x554, 76.5K)

OP here. The investigation is still ongoing but police told me his head suffered severe blunt force trauma. His skull had several cracks and he likely suffocated by breathing in his own brain tissue while he was face down on the floor. His apartment had no signs of forced entry but the door was unlocked so they are not ruling out murder. However they say he also could have simply fallen down the stairs. He has a loft with metal stairs. Police also found a lighter in his pocket and several empty liquor bottles in his kitchen. No drugs or drug paraphernalia were found on the scene.

His mom told us they’re planning for a closed casket funeral. I can’t even imagine what she is going through. No parent should have to bury their child.

I feel you brother but life continues. When Lee surrendered and came to an agreement with Grant, the gentleman just tipped their hat and swallowed their pain to continue to do what they think is their natural purpose in life. Get your shit together, don't act idiotic, everything will pass trust me.

INVICTUS
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Die you larping faggot

If you kys you should a least have the decency of leave a corpse recognizable so your relatives can grief you in peace.

OP I am so sorry for your loss. God rest his soul.

S

He OD'd on gains