Raw garlic

this shit fucked my shit up. my bowels were evacuated completely from 1 raw clove. felt like i was being stabbed in my lower intestine. do not recommend. no i do not have IBS

Attached: 3CA9853D-40F3-4F79-B976-D35B9308F3A5.jpg (554x554, 17.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kyolic-100-Formula-300-Cap/dp/B001E0WOMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garlic#Adverse_effects_and_toxicology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that's what's good about it you faggot. It's literally to cleanse shit from your gut. Well, not literal shit though it also does that.

weaksauce

You're a pussy. I eat 3-4 per day with no negative side effects.

OP is allergic to allicin.

have you tried not being bitch made

kwab

First time you ate garlic?

Eat a clove every morning with a bit of honey. Feelsgoodman

ive eaten whole bulbs when i roast it with vegetables. but apparently it kills me when raw

>1 raw clove
did you eat a whole hed and not 1 clove

Well yeah. It's antibiotic. Good job you just nuked your microbiome

I used to have a couple cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach first thing every morning, would keel me over for a minute but afterwards I felt stronger. Eventually though I had to stop as I allegedly started smelling like garlic. I noticed people around me would comment on a garlic smell, I never let on that I was eating it raw and I don't think they ever suspected it was me, but nevertheless even with showering and a otherwise healthy diet I literally permeated the smell through my pores.

Never got sick again since after I started eating raw garlic cloves

OP you are legitmately allergic to allison. Cooking garlic removes pretty much all benefits. This is simply a benefit that you cannot use.

Yea that's it clearing out all the shit you shovel in your mouth all day everyday for years. It's not some faggot cleanse that literally does nothing, garlic will cleanse you and by fire you shall be purged. Quit being weak and eat raw garlic, you can start after breakfast but you should be able to eat it on an empty stomach within 2 weeks.

Should I eat a whole head? I want to cleanse myself

try this instead nigga
amazon.com/Kyolic-100-Formula-300-Cap/dp/B001E0WOMM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garlic#Adverse_effects_and_toxicology

i'm almost stupid enough to try eating raw garlic after reading this thread

Attached: 1587384668041.jpg (1920x1541, 126.15K)

It's not so bad. Just be sure to not have an empty stomach because otherwise it will burn like hell, start only with a clove and see if you can eat more and you can choose not to chew if you're bitch made

in theory

you have to chew, the body does not digest it well if it is whole

i feel like chewing would be the safer and more sensible thing to do

You could crush it beforehand

Just take a clove of garlic like you would an omega-3 pill.
As soon as you fuck it it, crushing, cooking etc, then it's ruined and pointless.

Probably you're right. It's just that if one doesn't chew then garlic doesn't burn in the mouth

I would eat a head of garlic for breakfast lunch and dinner if it were socially acceptable.