I don’t care about aesthetics. I like weightlifting and want to be the strongest I can be in the 89kg weightclass...

I don’t care about aesthetics. I like weightlifting and want to be the strongest I can be in the 89kg weightclass. How low can you go before you start fucking up your hormones and energy systems?

Also how does Jeff Cavalier maintain sub 7% year round?

Attached: 5AA1544F-3C42-4E12-8801-DCEA0989F487.jpg (650x850, 40.83K)

>How low can you go before you start fucking up your hormones and energy systems?
What the hell do you mean "fucking up your hormones" ?
>Also how does Jeff Cavalier maintain sub 7% year round?
very painfully
the body is not supposed to be that low

How can OP maintain being a faggot year round?

Genetics, working hard in the gym for literal decades. His whole brand depends on his image and im sure thats a strong motivator. As far as whether he's natty, when you see actual videos of him he doesn't look near as shredded as in that picture. He's got a pump and probably is dehydrated.

8 hours of facepulls a day

Attached: 1653273654310.jpg (1080x1637, 515.42K)

There’s a chance he is natural. He’s super neurotic about what he eats. Kinda reminds me of my father who does stupid shit like intermittently fast and avoid certain macronutrients. Though lucky genetics and physical training my dad maintains good muscle mass and

I meant that some bodyfat is required for hormone production. I’ve heard that weird shit happens to your body at super low percentages.

I’m a massive faggot

Reminder that you should never roid while trying to have kids like jeff did, you end up infertile and your piss ugly with botched face from plastic surgery alcoholic wife is forced to go in-vitro with your roided sperm, resulting in mentally retarded and facially disfigured alcohol foetal syndrome twins (more than 70% of in-vitro fertilisations end up with twins due to over ovulation from the hormones pumped into the woman)… look at those mongoloids and laugh… they belong in a cage eating eachothers retarded feaces…good job natty jeff good job.

Attached: Jeff-Cavaliere-and-his-twin-sons-1.png (550x316, 410.43K)

>I meant that some bodyfat is required for hormone production. I’ve heard that weird shit happens to your body at super low percentages
I have no idea what you're talking about. You said that you don't care about aesthetics so I assumed you wanted to go big
>I’ve heard that weird shit happens to your body at super low percentages
Yes, that's true. Peak performance comes between 12-18% bodyfat depending on your genetics

kek.

are they trully retarded ? they look like it.

I basically mean:
> how low can people’s bodyfat go while still strengthmaxxing
Is this one of those “depends, find out what you can tolerate” physiology questions?

You will not have good performance at single digit bodyfat%. If you want absolute peak performance without any care for health then you'll probably get above 20%

Idk but guessing 10% is the absolute minimum. Depends on age and bmi aswell (being young and having a high bmi allows for lower % and being OK)
Cutting hard will affect you for the rest of your life, epigenetics can really fuck with you. My 2 cents stay at 15% if you're not making a living competing

> I have no idea what you're talking about
I think we’re on the same page. I meant when your bodyfat gets really low your body starts struggling with a lot of things because fat is a endocrine organ.
> don't care about aesthetics so I assumed you wanted to go big
Don’t care about aesthetics but I want to compete in a 89kg weightclass. I’m 93kg now and 15% bodyfat, so I’d be cutting it close to ‘suboptimal’ levels at sub 89kg.

> Cutting hard will affect you for the rest of your life
How? Has you observed this?

Steroids and anyone who thinks this snake oil salesman is natty is legit retarded

How tall are you?

Because he doesn't masturbate and he keeps his arm under his pillow as he sleeps so he keeps all dem gains

5’11/179cm
This is an old body comp scan.

Attached: B1478F48-1D7C-4FB3-B33E-79D787F8EA66.jpg (1326x1600, 221.46K)

Then why the hell do you want to compete at 89kg? There is no 89kg powerlifting class; you should be competiting at 100-105kg if you want peak performance?

I lost 33kg this year but still have a good 15kg to go.
However losing that and quitting alcohol and weed completely in Jan has made my testosterone go from 340ng/dL to 970ng/dL. I got no fucking idea how me at 40yrs old increased test that much unless alcohol and weed really lowers testosterone that much.

Olympic lifting weight-classes are different.

Attached: 4C5B8686-FABD-444E-963A-5CEA61D513C9.jpg (1125x1225, 233.66K)

If you want to compete in olympic weightlifting then you'll have a coach, so ask him

I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

My hope is that I can get down to 89kg and max out all my technique and power gains there (if I feel healthy at 10%)
Then I’ll try and bulk up to 96kg

The best lifters in olympic weightlifting or powerlifting are short. You're height says you should be 102kg long term