>pygeum
>fish oil
>bromelain
>sunflower lecithin
>calcium
>vit D+E
>boron
>bromelain

Just started the boron for the suggested boost in free T - anybody have experience with boron?

Attached: 34062_front2021.jpg (500x500, 15.03K)

I have experience with your thread being boron

Sigma from gorilla mind
Turkesterone
Lock and load from gorilla mind

I dont appreciate the belittlement user

This multivitamin but mine has iron too.
>Extra boron
>Extra magnesium
>Ashwaganda
>Extra d3
>Fish oil
>Extra zinc
>Taurine
>L-arginine (I ran out tho)
Any recommendations?

Attached: NM1789L601MULTIFORHIMback_1500x.png (800x800, 405.74K)

I also have l-citruline or whatever in my pre-workout

it's shit.
Vit d3 - insanely low dose. Look up dr. gominak or dr. somerville
b vitamins - you need all 8 of them
oxides - you need chelated, metal+ aminoacid. Oxides will only give you diarrhea.
Calcium carbonate - absolute shit. It just calcifies your joints and artheries while doing nothing for bones. You need organic one. Besides, studies have shown that calcium rich food prolong life, but calcium supplementation decreases it. For mentioned reasons. In general, you don't need to supplement it, just eat calcium rich foods.
Vitamin K -total garbage. Synthetic vitamin K destroys your liver. Just take K2 from natto. You get enough K from food.
Vitamin A - just take beta carotene and your own body will make as much vit A as it needs. Just not synthetic.

Do you ever research supplements you are taking? Your stack is just retarded.

>least bioavailable sources of nearly all ingredients
like pottery

You expect me to buy each individual supp? I'm not going to spend 60 a month them, I'm not a neet living off my parents

>anybody have experience with boron?
Yeah, it makes me horny as fuck after about a week and I can jack off 3-4 times a day on it. I take 10mg a day, and cycle it 2 weeks on, 1 week off.

Attached: coomer yes.png (395x424, 148.83K)

Vitamin C
D3
Magnesium
Zinc w/ Copper
Fish Oil
Krill Oil
L-Tyrosine
Alpha GPC

Just buy the ones that are worth a shit and take them individually at effective doses. See

Don't take ashwaghanda every day, it can lead to feelings of lethargy and anhedonia. Just use it occasionally during stressful periods.

Osterine and Cardarine and yohimbine and Tribulus

Anyone ever tried panax ginseng? Is it worth taking as a mood and energy booster?

Do you find the turk to be useful at all?

right now you are just wasting your money on something that can only fuck up your digestive system.
D3 is insanely cheap.
Zinc, Copper, Boron, K2mk7, B Complex, Omega 3, Iodine, Magnesium - all in a proper in bioavailable form will cost you 20-30 per year each.
So like 200 dollars per year.

>pygeum
>vitamin d
seems to work ok for me

>gorilla mind

Attached: dwa.png (586x556, 43.74K)

ITT: retards that fell for the supplement meme
loling and even lmaoing at you

d3 is litteraly anabolic steroid hormone that regulates hibernation and can turn on over 2000 genes. You need it and all it's cofactors.

What is the most bioavailable multi vitamin out there?

Ironmaxx minerals
ESN Multivitamin
3-4k IU D3
200mcg K2 mk7
ESN Omega3

Post body brah
You're not even anabolic, sleep or energy-maxxing

hi derik

how about you go outside?

>multi for men
>vit. b complex
>zinc
>lecithin
>calcium + magnesium
>also vit. e

daily vit-min stack

Attached: 20220628_164341.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

Attached: 20220628 08680327.jpg (756x1008, 175.94K)

where I live you can get vit d from the sun like 4 months a year. But there is no need for me to stay hibernated for half a year, as it plenty of resources. So it's endless summer for me in the north.
And eating food doesn't help eaither, since it's all decifient in metals like zinc and magnesium due to modern agriculture and dairy/meat doesn't contain k2.

No just placebo effect. I just take it since I bought it but won’t be ordering again.

>caffeine pill in the morning
>L-arginine during the day
>melatonin at night
>replace all three with alcohol on weekends