Good Night Sweet Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=VhrH_s32aDU&ab_channel=TigerFitness

Attached: Jerry_Ward.jpg (750x866, 61.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is2Xahyq9uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Jerry ward and mark shekelsteiner
Schizo blahino was right

*stays alive behind you*

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 214307.png (997x270, 42.11K)

I saw that
Imagine dying in your mid 40s because copious drug use
These guys are all turbo retards
Sad!

lmao roiders are dropping like flies

I wish some of them just did a no nonsense video explaining what they take

Boston Loyd did that and people respected him for it

Literally who

Boogiebros we cant stop winning

Attached: E_I5OQjXIAMp38g.png (565x681, 552.33K)

>Literally who

Imagine not being around the golden 2013 youtube fitness era. It's piss.

Attached: zoomer.png (149x221, 75.75K)

Can we do Greg and Derek already, those guys are so annoying.

Roids arr saf-AAAACK!

How safe are steroids really?
I feel pretty neutral towards infact Im more on the roiders side but seeing all these steroids users die make me question my stance.

cause of death? he looked pretty healthy in this vid posted yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=is2Xahyq9uU

why are roids dangerous tho?
isn't test just a natural hormone?

Im not asking for a scientific article, just a simple explanation of why roiders die early
some of Arnold's generation seem to live to old age

everything in moderation. these roid trannies are taking 3-5 grams a week and stacking other shit on top of that.

> How safe are steroids really?

Testosterone in TRT doses is 'safe'. You HAVE to do cardio 150 minutes, watch your body fat %, get your blood work done etc. etc.

People who drop dead are those who have done abusive cycles that throw them way out of the reference ranges, take orals that fuck up their lipids causing problems with the heart etc.

Anavar medical dosages are 2.5mg. People on beginner cycles are running 40mg cycle after cycle and fuck themselves up.
People running Tren year round and what ever other fucking shit they're stacking on top of it.

TL;DR: Niggers aren't people

Attached: sfdfw3.jpg (300x168, 9.09K)

here today. gone tomorrow

Thats genuinely crazy

>it’s piss
shut up new fag, you have no right criticizing zoomies

nature boy rick flair! whooo

Your endocrine system is a very complex self regulating mechanism.
Imagine you have complex machine in front of you, and 10 levers that make it run smoothly. The moment you pull one lever, 2 other levers change position. But you dont even know about in real time.

Messing with gear requires high knowledge about compounds, their effects, their negative effects, componds to manage those negative effects and side effects of those side compounds.

And then you have to do your blood work to constantly monitor if everything is ok.

Another metaphor is like building a high performance race engine.
Sure you can double your power output by slapping a big turbo on, but the chance of blowing out some crucial part in your engine grows exponentially higher the more power you produce.
Or you know, you twist an axle off because you had too much torque

Attached: 1658404759965807.jpg (624x484, 37.5K)

What’s would be your reason for taking them? To compete in open bodybuilding, or to have the biggest biceps of all the Walmart cashiers? If you have no good reason they why do it.

Imagine refusing to eat pizza and ice cream because it not healthy, but then injecting yourself with mail order substances from India. If you do them just for vanity, your mental ass gets what it deserves.

Attached: 34A1B8E8-C412-45F3-AC40-CF40C112A237.png (740x450, 697.49K)

He was an intermittent fasting guy. A lot of people with weird diets like that have passed away, don't ask me to name them since I don't really care about that shit but there was a high profile person that passed recently doing something like that.

It puts your body under too much stress and strain and is not good for you, THAT'S what's common sense. Obviously combine that with roiding and you're asking for trouble.

I feel so sad about this man. I joked about Greg and Derek earlier but this is seriously fucking nuts.