Has anyone taken the weighted vest pill...

Has anyone taken the weighted vest pill? Thinking about getting a coat of chainmail to wear under my gym clothes so people wouldn't think it's weird? Will it fuck up my joint if I do treadmill with it?

Attached: weighted.webm (800x850, 2.76M)

>absolutely no weight in the vest
>still posts a video insisting she is doing a weighted workout

is weighted licks good for you?

Attached: 1656084919545.gif (576x324, 1.4M)

That's like a 30 pound vest tho

Is this good form?

10kgs are great for pull ups and and even better when you have a dip belt for when you wanna improve further. Although I do suspect the vest caused my knee pains from all the running. Make sure you get one that like zips and has a tighten string or it'll shuffle up and down alot while running

lmaoooooo

Only if its cardio instead of strength training.

sex

Yes, her form looks good. Also the reps look fairly decent.

im thinking about getting something like this except shorter and can fit under my hoodie.
I walk through a bad neighborhood so it adds as actual protecting against you know whos

Attached: Ironskin-Hauberk.jpg (811x811, 168.84K)

It's just like when you count plates - you don't count the bar, right? You don't count the empty vest.

>not a single plate in the vest
>vest is flopping around her body
>Dude that's like 30 pounds lmaooooo

I use one I grabbed on Amazon that goes up to 40. It's modular, so you can remove weights by 4 lb increments. It's pretty cool, I use it for pull ups, weighted dips, and reverse row.

I workout at home now but I used to drag it with me to the gym. Doing 15 pullups with that thing got me more mires (from men, of course) then ever. The entire gym stopped what they were doing and watched me, it was kinda surreal. That moment when you realize other guys are looking up to you...really wild!

can't imagine wearing such thing for extended workouts, my body needs to breathe, west would suffocate it and become smelly in process too. putting it down and back up also is more of a struggle than using belts and shit.. overall I think it's a meme, unless u re a dead person and don't sweat

>I walk through a bad neighborhood so it adds as actual protecting
fucking kino

i bet she covered herself in babyoil or something to make her shiny too

remember that guy with a samarai sword on the subway? same energy

I seem to recall that it's ankle weights that are more prone to damaging the hip joints.
Not sure if weight added to the torso has a chance of damaging the ankles or knees, but start slow so you strengthen the joints over time.
Lots of fat people seem to do just fine with the progressive overload that is weight gain if they aren't complete sedentary.

I believe it’s actually girl sweat. The sweetest of test boosters.

Weighted walking/running is just rucking by another name.

Still won't even look at you--let alone fuck you--for simping for her online

You know, that's actually kind of clever. I mean, you're better off not being a poorfag and moving away.

All that work when you just bang out a couple bench presses. Stupid.

If you're counting the plates you don't count the bar as a plate but you would include the bar if you're counting the weight. Same thing applies for counting the vest's total weight but that's usually 5lbs when it's empty at most.