How the hell do you twinkmaxx? Is it pure cardio and diet?

How the hell do you twinkmaxx? Is it pure cardio and diet?

Attached: 11534_duwoWk9P.png (600x600, 123.78K)

Yes also hunger management but only if you don't have the genetics for it.

Attached: 1590908890374.jpg (1080x1260, 163.11K)

Interested. This is the look chicks truly want today. Being a bulky, roided out freak just screams overcompensation and high chances of autism.

It feels a lot more low maintenance as well. Also im the perfect height for twinkmaxxing (5'8)

Can only be a twink until 25 or 26. After that you look like a scrawny, ugly dweeb. Sorry to say that if you are a man you will have to lift at some point to continue being attractive. Also remember women will lie about their physical preferences so as not to appear shallow (they are usually lying to themselves as well).

t. gay guy that does not fuck guys over 25 unless they are built

alright. I'm 23 now. I still want to enjoy twink life for a while until I hit the wall.

Please do so. I find it delightfully ironic when a twink who ignored me at 23 won't leave me the fuck alone at 26, but now they are gaunt, greying prematurely, have love handles, perhaps small tits, and are generally sickly looking.

And I just mean that as a warning of what will happoen if you hit the wall and don't start lifting, not trying to be mean.

No offense taken. I will cross that bridge when I get there I guess.

You can still be "twinkish" in your late 20's/early 30's and look great. Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden from Fight Club being one of them. Korean actors in K-Drama's being some others Lee Dong-Wook (pic related) is rocking a boyish, pretty boy, twink look well into his 40's. No bullshit.

Attached: lee-dong-wook.jpg (900x600, 55.1K)

Who knew that wanting to look like a test-less man results in living a shitty lifestyle and the repercussions of doing so
Just grow some fucking muscle and look manly lads, early 20's chicks want older guys anyway

Good twink bodies have muscle

That muscle is 90% just the result of extremely low body fat. Maybe the other 10% is due lifting or some sort of physical exercise, like swimming, skateboarding, yoga or surfing.

thoughts on swimming for a twink body?

Both of those guys worked out a lot. In real life, the average twink conists on a diet of:

1. Giant girly cocktails;
2. Vaping;
3. Dutch Bros iced coffees.

Youth will keep that in check but eventually their horomones fuck them up. That's why they hit the wall like women.

Seriously I have been oin grindr for more than a decade. I have seen the twink lifecycle in realtime. Only maybe 2% escape it into ottermode.

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. But yeah, I mean this is Any Forums, so working out is expected, I don't think OP was implying not to work out at all IMO. But true, Ottermode should be the key goal physique to strive towards for those into achieving that sort of healthy, athletic but twink-looking body type.

I would say then people should use the term "twunk" then. Twinks are just young and lucky, often with an eating disorder. Twunks (twink+hunk) workout and are successful at it. They don't wall.

Also be white if gay. Gay men have a pretty fascisitic racial and body focused heirachy that pol dreams about (outside of fetish quarters).

stop fucking men, faggot.
you're the reason this monkeypox shite is spreading.

Why would you ever want to look like a twink? Unless you are a faggot of course.

>blue eyes
>white
>twink
its like i've hit the jackpot

Hey So basically I'm just gonna not stop having sex with men. I Know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna do it is all HAHAHAHAHRHAHAHA HARAHARHARH.

Kill yourself faggot.

no

Attached: 1611784144993.png (158x144, 40.03K)

Interesting. How far do you think gay men's interest in attractiveness to men deviates from women?

not OP (and not gay) but my face makes me look like a baby, anything beyond ottermode would look comical
might as well lose some bf% to get better looking jawline

Attached: 165808720083663.jpg (500x646, 118.53K)