You have no excuse to be fat in europe i understand america but how on earth can you be fat in europe

you have no excuse to be fat in europe i understand america but how on earth can you be fat in europe

Attached: my life sucks.png (1496x806, 1.71M)

Beer & potatoes go a long way to explaining things. That's before making things worse like the Belgian pommes frites avec mayonnaise.

ok yeah but goyslop is rare in europe so you shouldn't be as fat as us mutt i given up on helping others man

>goyslop is rare in europe

lmao
We have MCD, BK, pizza hut, domino's, tens of thousands of other pizza joints, uber eats, tens of thousands of kebab joints, we got junk food in ample supplies in every store, alcohol... It's just as easy to be obese here than it is in america

i wanna help people be skinny but problem is that only gen z gives a shit about the gym in florida now you have old dudes who bring beer to the gym

What's the difference? Eu is maybe a little gayer and has more laws but it's to a negligible degree.

just wanted to say FUCK the EU why the fuck did my country join. i kneel before swiss and norwegian chads.

i got fat for a while because of kebab shops and other local stuff

Attached: CB6F0124-DD22-479B-A7B0-898A9E4D8713.jpg (1038x576, 160.11K)

Globohomo have americanized pretty much the entire world.

we got mcdo and cola too

>kroket met frikandelragout

Attached: j52d1667hag21.jpg (979x989, 142.56K)

how I sleep at night when I remember europeans ten years ago made fun of americans for being as fat as current europeans

Attached: asdasdfasdf.jpg (716x420, 56.15K)

klinkt inderdaad echt buitengewoon ranzig. bamihap en goulash kroket beste

Ireland and UK is part of Europe. And they're fat. Very nowadays.

>Fat in Europe
Is a lot less fat than fat in America
We have smaller portions and less fast food joints in general

By eating too much. Retard

nice try eurofat

Attached: FXaFfbGWIAE5WqH0.jpg (465x199, 40.53K)

Nigga Europe is not Africa

i know only 2 fat europeans one is german and they other is british

Not fat but not lean enough

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-23-23-09-30-908_com.qingniu.renpho.jpg (1080x2400, 504.77K)

I live in a middle sized french city and there is a fast food/kebab every 300m. It's even worse in big cities.

You modern diet is chuck full of refined sugar and useless carbs.
What do you think?