Wow! You go girl!

Wow! You go girl!

Attached: 290580560_5445572948833732_8998202633620455519_n 2.webm (720x1280, 1.84M)

What was the point of this post. Saged.

now ohp

Absolute dogshit form. Even DYEL men have better form than this attention-seeking gymslut

It makes me so fucking boiling mad how these vapid Tiktok cunts have invaded lifting. The last masculine oasis we had. Fucking hate this shit, fuck them.

SLAY GIRL

The bench press is a laughable indicator of so called "strength". Where in the fuck would you perform such a movement instead of a deadlift or OHP?

>t. has a bench press alarmingly close to a girl

>the mega arch

As someone with a lot of experience in watching women work out while I'm in between sets, I have to say that this is a downgrade.

>t. can't carry the fridge upstairs because it's not perfectly solid and vertical

Hi bots!

It is always, always DYELs whining about muh form

135 of what? The plates clearly say 45. And if i'm not mistaking two combined make 90.

>that arch
Eric. Simply Eric

Oh ok, my friend, my dearest fellow user. what sort of philosophical monologue shall I perform to you to convince you that I'm not a bot. Shall I attempt to verbalize the arguments of Aristotle or perhaps I shall attempt to construct my own metaphysical argument on the very nature of human cons-

Oh wait, I know.

YOU'RE A NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr A STINKY GORILLA NIGGER. OOH OOH AAHH AHH Fuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I'm based, you're a cringe bot brained bitch.

>45+45=135

Attached: elephant-thinking-scratch-chin_2.gif (498x280, 2.04M)

I guarantee I bench more than you. I can do 3 pl8 with my back straight on the bench. People who do big ass arches like in op are cringe as fuck

>45+45=135

Attached: 1545152350655.gif (500x348, 478.28K)

The rest comes from the societial misogynism, a burden all women have to carry.

is this le ebin meme bar doesnt count? or just dyels?

Lifting was always vanity and faggotry. Violence and demanding sports are the only fitness frontiers thots wont invade.