How do (You) prepare your protein shakes?

How do (You) prepare your protein shakes?

Attached: 1000_.jpg (665x982, 78.87K)

1 scoop in milk
1.5 scoops on fridays

>pour milk in the shaker
>put protein in the shaker
>close
>shake
this technique has never let me down, you should try it out, user!

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x632, 24.01K)

banana, greek yoghurt, cocoa powder, chocolate whey

Absolute madman. Godspeed

sounds dangerous

Attached: 1471004946248.png (1106x1012, 727.69K)

500ml milk
One chopped banana
Two scoops of the vanilla ice cream flavour Optimal Nutrition powder
Blend that shit and drink within a minute
Sometimes I swap the milk with protein milk (also vanilla flavoured)

have anybody tried this? seems complicated

Protein powder + water
Drink
Be bigger than op.
Not necessarily in that order

>protein
>milk or "milk"
>frozen mango slices
>creatine
>banana

I bought that brand for the first time and it tastes like AIDS

Does everyone else do multiple passes with water to make sure you got every last bit that stuck to the side and bottom of the cup?

Is protein powder a good idea for a fatso trying to lose fat and gain muscle? I'm hell-bent on lifting weights and HIIT but I'm not sure if I should be doing protein shakes or not. If it's a good idea, what are the best ways to take them that don't involve excess sugar?

An extra half-scoop is how you prepare for a crazy weekend, I assume

what flavor did you try? some flavors like cookie and cream taste like ass but others are fine

>crack egg on edge of glass
>pour egg contents into glass and discard eggshell
>repeat several times
>blast raw eggs like a tequila shot

Attached: 1658570155907358.jpg (750x932, 699.22K)

you should always attempt to get everything out of the blender and/or cup you're drinking out of. refill with whatever liquid, swish it around, drink the remnants. this is especially true if you're dumping a lot of other powdered supplements into your shake. a lot of powders don't mix well, it remains clumped at the bottom of your containers and you're just dumping it into your sink if you don't make an effort to get everything.

protein powders are great for fatties because they have a really good protein to calorie ratio. the convenience is nice but the big selling point of these things is the ratio.

For a shake a scoop and some almond milk. Also mix a half a scoop with my oats/almond milk/greek yogurt breakfast.

1 scoop
100g of instant oats
400ml oat milk

been using protein powder mixed with water for a few months and for most of the time i could easily chug the whole thing and be done with it quickly but now i gag when i do it. its like my brain told me to stop chugging so now im forced to sip it untill its empty

sorry, I'm a nofriends recluse
I lift Mon-Fri and rest the weekends, extra half-scoop to recoverymaxx, I do PPL and I'm always extra beat after Friday's lift due to the cumulative stress of the previous days

Based. But why extra cocoa powder

>water
Why not milk?

Stop doing HIIT and do regular cardio. You aren't actually doing HIIT anyway if you are fat