Seed oils

What's so bad about them? Besides making you a fat fuck if you overeat. My gf is now spouting off about these increasing sunburn, is there any empirical support for these claims or is it pseudoscience?

Attached: 9HofOL7qnX_ijorH0VPKKP1JG8HCYz_Skulucko5qDA.jpg (1536x2048, 294.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mIi0c5OZxvI
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27071971/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4100347/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23386268/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They absorb into your skin and oxidise, this is how you get sunburnt easier when you eat then. I personally can attest to this

sure, but all i'm seeing is personal attestation. Why is wellness culture so averse to empirical study?

based gf

lmfao it takes years for omega-6 to leave your body shut the fuck up

whatd h say? deleted

The newest in a long line of copes. Expect a new one a year from now.

youtu.be/mIi0c5OZxvI

Because large studies cost money, and wellness companies are all part of mega conglomerates who also own the canola companies, and the suits don't want to spend money for a study that hamstrings their cash cow.

he said he stopped getting sunburnt as bad and that his gf who still eats them burns worse than him

The empirical studies proving these oils are harmful were mostly done in the 60s and 70s and were ignored or misinterpreted

Why not just don't eat them? Do you need to come here a nd have a bunch of people school you in why they are trash? Do you need that hyper processed garbage for some reason? Try it yourself and be your own judge. I personally hate the fucking shit but you may decide you would would rather use seed oil. I use lard for frying instead.

Because most nutrition studies are done with big pharma funding, ofc they arent going to tell people how to be healthy

Post studies

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27071971/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4100347/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23386268/

Only large insitutions and companies can afford to research this stuff. Large institutions and companies also operate in accordance with short-term profits. In this corrupt academic climate there will never be any real research done on sneed. Just like there will never be any real research done on cancer, viruses, human biology etc. It's not really a problem of corrupt academia so much as the fact that academia operates as corruption.

Seed oils are just the new boogeyman they are totally fine like most things

Jew detected

3 months ago it was the dreaded corn syrup which no one here talks about anymore for some reason.
Before that it was sugar.
Before that is was gluten.
Before that it was carbs in general.
Before that it was transfat.
Before that it was saturated fat.
Before that it was fat in general.
etc etc ect
BUT THIS TIME ITS THE SEED OIL I SWEAR!!!!

They're all features of goyslop.

And we know that gluten is literally satan.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 19-37-17 seitan at DuckDuckGo.png (257x483, 49.3K)

...who would benefit from a study saying seed oils make you sunburn?
Would it be the massive sunscreen industry? No.
Would it be the massive seed oil industry? No.

Studies need funding. Think before you speak.

Why would anyone talk about corn syrup? What is there to talk about? Do you actually think corn syrup is healthy and the merits of eating it should be debated? lol you are so retarded I've never seen anyone say corn syrup is healthy.

and yet I've never met a single person who got sick from corn syrup

Congratulations, you're sheltered. I don't know why you're bragging about that on Any Forums, though. Seems a little weird to do.

Attached: Diabets2012.jpg (1200x744, 279.56K)

That's basically a map of where niggers and injuns live so maybe corn syrup is good after all.

>10% of your population can't regulate their blood sugar
>1 in 10 people will just straight up die eating their normal diet if they don't have injected manmade hormones available at all times
>this is indicated by a "green" color like that's a good thing
Damn our standards are really really low.

>rural areas in southern states
>niggers
>West Virginia anywhere
>niggers
Uh are you European or something?