Are girls as attracted to guys asses as guys are to girls...

Are girls as attracted to guys asses as guys are to girls? Should I bother working out my glutes then and if so what is the best workout for them?

Attached: 020F129A-0A74-4BC0-84F4-6D58CF6A829D.jpg (1170x1145, 227.96K)

Only shoulders matter

depends on the girl. just workout everything otherwise you'll look dumb.

Built for BBC

Some are ass women, others are chest women.
But whether it's a man or a woman, someone's going to mire if you have big glutes

Who doesn't love a strong posterior chain?

Yes, and yes.

If your ass isn't growing from squats and deadlifts, be honest with yourself about form. A lot of people squat and deadlift in ways that don't target glutes enough. Are you squatting to depth? Are you deadlifting with your hips too high?

If your form is good and you still want to target your glutes more, hip thrusts, their variations and goodmornings are great for achieving this. Find a PDF of Glute Lab by Bret Contreras, it's basically the ass building bible.

I don't know if they're attracted to asses but my ex couldn't stop groping mine. In fact when I think about it she groped my ass more than any other muscle

Can squat's alone get me a decent ass? All the snap city threads have made me afraid of deadlifting

Girls are attracted to very specific parts of the male model. Their taste can vary, but the characteristics they ALL like are
>shoulders
>butt
>forearms
And that's it. Some may like chest, some may like abs, or even a nice back, or trunk legs, huge biceps, whatever, but they will unconditionally love the listed three.
So build some nice shoulders, butt and forearms.

do romanian deadlifts in the 6-8 rep range

Such a lie. Arms are just as important. Trust me, I have big shoulders and small arms and still get treated like I'm a weakling.

Cuckold kys.

don't forget that by forearms women mean hands also. Strong hands make them wet like no other. Fortunately you can strengthen them easily as you train forearms/gripping

Gloots for the sloots

Not even all men like ass.

I get tons of compliments from girls on my butt. Almost as much as I do on my shoulders and arms so it's definitely important to train glutes if you're looksmaxxing.

Attached: 165807764380874.jpg (1141x838, 241.19K)

Most women will give you a rimjob if you ask them, make of that what you will

The most aesthetic muscles are
Neck>forearms/delts>arms>everything else
yes women like a nice butt on a guy but you are deep on the spectrum if you think women care remotely similar about men’s butts as men do women’s butts

>I get tons of compliments from girls on my butt
Where the fuck are you going that women comment on your ass? That's not something they compliment men on lmao

Not him, but yes they do.
>those pants look good on you, user!
translation
>nice ass, user

/thread

No. They like butts the same way they like every other muscle. They might admire calves, quads, butt. They like big visible butts you might see in someone wearing shorts, they do NOT like an oversized gay round bubble butt that looks like a woman's butt. They do not like a butt that is very rounded and accenuated from the rest of the body like in the OP pic. They like massive arms and chest more than anything.

"everything is equal for males and females" is a strange mentality people fall into. BUT they do like a good butt.

>'women'

Can confirm, I’m ugly as shit but I have amazing chest genetics