Gym hookups ARE common

I've posted before about how I hookup with girls I meet at the gym, at the gym, and everybody says I'm telling tales..

Well unfortunately for you incels now I have photographic proof, that women DO hookup with chads in the locker rooms in between sets.

Pic rel is a sexy 19yr old cardio bunny I approached at the squat rack, we flirted and could tell she was into me, I pulled her in close and whispered "wanna do it right now" and she blushed and giggled, so she took my hand and led us into the private disabled bathrooms and I came inside her raw.

This same scenario has happened to me a couple times before btw

Attached: 1658556761365197.png (2377x2913, 2.97M)

I hope you get reported to the gym staff and banned indefinitely. Sick degenerate pervert

who asked

This is actually a common thing attractive people at all gyms do, but its no surprise people on here are so confused about it, of course you and others on here would never have experienced anything like this.

nice larp

Yeah yeah leave it for the gay bar big guy

No one cares

>Pic rel is a sexy 19yr old cardio bunny I approached at the squat rack, we flirted and could tell she was into me

kek what

That’s a cardio bunny? Oh I thought that was a tranny manlet

weird of you to undress yourself and take nudes after assisting your disabled sister to the bathroom

Cope
Seethe
Dial 8
I'm the best. I'm the fucking king. You're nothing. Tremble.

malding

This is kinda true because I remember there being an entire saga with the staff finding used condoms in the men's showers at my gym and leaving notes about it in the bulletin board.

Now, I never heard of any women being involved. And also it's a cheap 24/7 gym so there's a chance some gay degenerates were just using it as a hookup spot at night unrelated completely to training. I know some brown people come there just to shower.

kek

I like that you blurred it enough that it's impossible tell if it's actually a female or a gym twink takes his shirt off.
It's not impressive if it's a femboy.

>roidtranny calls others the ones with hair and anger issues
Ohohohohoh

I'll fuck you in the ass till you love me faggot

I haven't experienced any noticeable hair loss, but I have fin and ru58841 on hand just in case

coping and seething

Beautiful post OP. This is what life is like for Chad. Fresh, wet, dripping pussy everywhere you go. I’ve personally been a Chad for all of my adult life.

>pic rel is a sexy 19yr old cardio bunny
Umm..

Based.

Attached: 1593890489794_2.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

>gym
>private disabled bathroom
checkmate.
nice larp nigger

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. bc pixel person is a girl. suuuuuuuureeeeeeeee.... don't fuck trannies and tell they're female

It's rly hardly surprising (or unbelievable) in college / co-ed gyms with private shower changing rooms tbth.

I'm not American but over here we just go to our own apartment to have sex. Why would I want to have sex in an awkward gym bathroom with tiled floors and no furniture?

not really, even sluts won't give out to some hot stranger just like that sober