EAT HEALTHY HOW

Tell me friends, I visit…
How do I truly eat healthy?

Attached: 2968EFD5-6B3E-43C3-87F9-3CBBD785F634.jpg (750x932, 699.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studocu.com/en-us/document/the-pennsylvania-state-university/careers-in-nutrition/the-vertical-diet-and-peak-performance-3/18980427
youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drink watah

>read ingredients list for seed oils
>put it back if it does

sinple

Cook all of your meals.

this is the most well rounded bulking diet
studocu.com/en-us/document/the-pennsylvania-state-university/careers-in-nutrition/the-vertical-diet-and-peak-performance-3/18980427

Attached: title.jpg (691x910, 96.99K)

>doughnuts fried in sneed oil are healthy if you cook them yourself

>donuts
>fried

It depends on what your body can handle, which depends on the state of your gut-microbiome and also your genetics.

You can improve your gut microbiome so that your bacteria can give you more nutrients from food, and thus more foods will brcome healthy.

Try the GAPS diet to heal your gut:

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

Attached: 1657055358095.png (813x1008, 867.05K)

oh you want to give me a grant for nutrition research? meat and vegetables, that'll be a million dollars please.

>meat and vegetables
what else would it be
fruit too btw

Attached: foundation123.jpg (667x2124, 358.51K)

deenz

deenz are in it too bro

correct

you dont fry donuts though

Attached: IMG_20220301_164138.jpg (4032x2268, 962.76K)

Easy.
1. Stay away from refined sugar and vegetable/seed oils
2. Eat only complex carbs
3. Eat lean meats(7% fat or less)
4. Eat fruit and vegetables(especially leafy greens)
5. Drink nothing but water. If you must drink tea or coffee, don’t add cream or sugar(but you will, faggot)
6. Don’t eat out. Cook your own food.
7. Read fucking ingredients labeled if you’re buying shit like tomato sauce in a jar

If you can maintain this for 1 month, 3 months will be easy. By one year, it’s officially a lifestyle, and you’re doing better than 98% of Americans.

I allow myself two restaurant/takeout/junk meals a month, and five alcohol drinks a month(usually I have 0-2).

I love coffee so much that I even regularly drink black decaf just for the sake of it. I think I'm addicted to the 'routine' of it than the caffeine itself. I just like having something hot to drink throughout the day and tea doesn't cut it for me. I don't get how people enjoy flavoured teas, they smell great to me but have zero flavour. Thanks for reading my blog post.

>never made donuts
>never seen donuts made

this,
once you treat your nutrition like a religion, it will be fairly easy to maintain it for as long as you want.

i could just call you a nigger faggot but i looked it up and will consneed and admit i am wrong

user, donut are fried. You could try to bake them but I don't think you will get the same results.