Alcohol burns pretty well.

its concentrated
like if you drank a bottle of 40% milk

carbs are 4cal/g
fats are 9cal/g
proteins are 4cal/g

alcohol is 7cal/g
your mistake here is treating it like water just because it's a clear liquid

It's still empty calories though. Is it simply the low effieciency burning the liver provides that cause you to gain weight or does your metabolism divert to the easiest burning substance?
Because alcohol in itself raises your internal temperature so surely you would lose weight drinking alcohol? Or am I missing something?

Because the fermented sugars (the most calorie dense part) of hundreds of potatoes can be isolated and packaged into bottle, thanks to modern distillation.
A pint of olive oil is like 50000 kcals.

>40% milk
Imagine the gains

Attached: 1483036479035.jpg (607x341, 34.17K)

If a litre of vodka is 2070 calories and the average walk burns 50cal/kilometer, could you drink a bottle of vodka a day and walk 24km a day and not see any negative effects?

No, I mean the caloric content is probably measured by burning anhydrous alcohol and then scaled to the ABW of the vodka.

i always thought the caloric value of alcohol is only usable by the liver
i.e. in small amounts it acts like any calories, but in larger amounts your liver shits the bed and the calories don't count, or you get fatty liver

from my understanding, alcohol in its metabolic process is converted into acetic acid, and acetic acid can be peed out. in other words, if there's too much acetic acid (too much alcohol being metabolized at once) it'll be peed before it can be converted into more usable energy. so you're kind of right, but I think it's more the kidneys fault than the liver

>A pint of olive oil is like 50000 kcals.
You WILL drink the olive oil.

Attached: Simmons.png (2374x1318, 2.52M)

> could you drink a bottle of vodka a day and walk 24km a day and not see any negative effects?

Attached: 1654795011350.jpg (500x540, 74.62K)

>not knowing this is made from non-food-grade (i.e. rotten) wheat

Attached: 1_JJOL4zCCYLww7W7-O2CnEQ.png (623x371, 37.55K)

>so surely you would lose weight drinking alcohol?
I always end up loosing weight after a weekend of fairly heavy drinking. But my lifts stay pretty much the same. So checks out for me at least.

>thinks he knows it all, but is still wrong
It's made from corn
You must be lots of fun at parties

But why exactly does rotten wheat have such a substantial, positive in the moment, effect upon us.
Bats, birds and elephants all seek alcohol, so what makes that such a wantable feature upon life?

>walk/stumble 24km while/after drinking a litre of vodka
>everyday
yeah dont think there would be many negative effects

Same, alcohol make some shit loads the next day. I don't know if alcohol calories go in one way and come out the other as opposed to normal food calories actually being absorbed.

I've never experienced a "hangover".
Apparently people feel sick or something? A litre of vodka seems a reasonable amount. You feel happier when drinking then you sleep an hour or two over, then you're hungry in the morning.
Is that a hangover?

It exists. It ia called heavy cream.

dry mouth, moving makes you feel nauseous, bright lights suck, headache