Any late bloomers on Any Forums when it comes to girls and dating?

Any late bloomers on Any Forums when it comes to girls and dating?
23 year old khv here, I'm trying to do my best to really self-improve, but the thought of me being 23 and having almost 0 experience crushes my motivation hard sometimes.
Kinda just looking for hope fuel.

Attached: 1655113364992.jpg (1052x591, 125.26K)

Talk to women and don't be afraid of rejection it happens to everyone. Of course you have to talk to them without your interest being sex or intimacy. The hard part is not ending up in the friendzone, but the more experience you have in talking to women, the easier it will be.

And since your socially retarded, the best way to break the ice is to ask them some benign question and take it from there. GL bro, also pussy is not worth the trouble it comes with, just find a nice girl and treat her right.

Not fitness

>Of course you have to talk to them without your interest being sex or intimacy
thx for the tips bro, and honestly at this point all i want is a cute gf, sex is secondary

Is there really a point at trying if your like 25? at that age women expect you to already be a fuck machine and will probably just laugh at you if you’re a virgin.

i literally am too stubborn to give up

28 here, trying to better myself as well. Not a virgin but it's been 12 years. Do it now, don't wait till you're my age. Still, even at my age isn't all doom and gloom. You just have to be better than 80% of men which isn't too much considering how pathetic most men are.

See above. Sure it sucks, but why give up? If you work hard and improve yourself you'll still be better off than most men, even if you're an autistic virgin. There are plenty of thirsty 30-40 yo single moms that you can get experience with. Just don't be fat and gross.

Not trying to get you to give I’m curious for myself

im not 25 for starters

>you have to talk to them without your interest being sex or intimacy
do NOT do this. literally nothing will happen if you just "talk"

show your sexual interest as soon as possible in the interaction, she should know immediately that you're sexually attracted to her, don't be the eternal beta orbiter, immediately know if there's mutual attraction or not

>hey Ashley, what’s up?
>nm just about to hop in the shower
>lol without me?

I lost my virginity at 24, I'm married now.
As cliche as it sounds, as soon as I stopped looking for it, that's when I found it.
It's almost like they can smell the desperation on you.

male prime is 35-50 dont worry it hasnt even begun yet

haha yeah when I finally maybe kiss a girl at 35 years of age then my life truly starts am i rite haha

That apu is really nice. Looks so good. The quality is something I haven’t seen before in an apu. Mind if I save it, fren?

>Any Forums-Fitness

But I'll be nice this once OP. I lost my virginity at 23. It's not over.
Now stop being a frog posting fag and get out there.

haha

Bumping this

all that shit is irrelevant you faggot. thinking about your khv status and other incel shit like this will only make things worse. stop making these threads

slowly gain exp by talking to people. expect nothing, just get used to communicating with females.

go ahead fren

You type like a dweeb that lives on the internet so I will be taking your advice with a grain of salt

The absolute irony and audacity of this statement.

I try to help you and now I’m the fucking bad guy?! Fuck off

Never had a job, never had sex, was shutin for 10 years until I started doing things in at 28 years old. I don't believe it's ever too late. Be AWARE that you will make stupid teenager mistakes at a far older age though. Like falling in love with first girl etc. You need to learn a lot of things from experience.

Hook
[Haha x24]

Attached: Isimplylivewiththepain.jpg (1024x1023, 68.64K)

top kek enjoy being the literal 40 year virgin you massive pussy

Started dating at 22. Lost my virginity around then too.
Incidentally bit came after I got stopped being fat and got Any Forums.
Unfortunately my personality never adjusted to the change so I'm still self conscious about my body, and feel unattractive.

Anyway. I'm married now. So I guess it worked out.