Recipe thread

We all know you need to eat better, but let's share some recipes to help us do it.

Attached: 1646228949561.jpg (736x669, 84.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's what I've been doing lately
>grab 6 large sweet potatos
>wash them
>cut them into 4/5 pieces
>boil them (peel still on for ease)
That's the bulk of what I eat. It's basically rice but better.

I'm dumping what I have as well

Attached: 1646228366354.jpg (1372x4872, 1.56M)

Anyone got some decent smoothie recipes to share.

m.imgur.com/r/Any Forums/5nbmA
Some old recipes

Attached: 1646229013458.jpg (1184x2932, 915.32K)

This recipe sucks. I just made it and it's well done on the outside and raw on the inside. It looks like a Spanish omelette. I think it needs baking powder or something. Unless this is just a joke to trick people into wasting food.

All these “fit” recipes are basically just a normal recipe but with a scoop of protein powder added or like fat free Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise

Attached: 1646229475487.jpg (1254x568, 242.48K)

Anyone got sauce on the girl on the left?

>Cook it wrong
>It ends up cooked wrong
>THIS RECIPE STINKS!

Attached: 1658530377649.jpg (1024x768, 131.15K)

>buy egg
>scramble 3
>add egg whites
>create uber scrambled eggs
>season to taste
>eat a cup of Skyr if you are feeling too hungry after
ezpz

Re-posting here since the last thread died:
2 whole chicken legs with skin
500g potatoes
10g olive oil
Put salt, herbs and spices on the legs(dry brine it for a few hours in advance if you can). Salt, herbs and olive oil on the potatoes(that you diced into 2~3cm cubes).
Arrange them into a sheet pan, legs touching the pan and the potatoes in a single layer around them, bake 40min with foil on, take the foil out and bake until golden brown.
You have a balanced meal with carbs, protein and fat(don't forget to leave the excess fat into the pan).
It's tasty as fuck, both the chicken and the potatoes baked in the chicken's fat and juices. Easy to make and makes a proper base meal for OMAD. You can divide it into portions if you eat several meals a day. The small potatoes brown better than the big potatoes that you generally see in roasts. Pic related is how you want the potatoes diced, but they get way better color and taste with this technique.
If you can't have too much fat just take the skin off, but I recommend you to fit it in your macros. You can play with the quantity and types of veggies, add carrots and other things, I like whole cloves of garlic. The important thing really is the technique, you can be creative with it and fit it into your macros.

Attached: f5732596945699c6ed9e952bfa882bcd-3815565431.jpg (960x720, 138.44K)

>heavy cream
>post workout
for vvhat pvrpose

Been taking the roastpill lately.
>take a pressure cooker or slow cooker
>take a chunk of roast (seasoned as you like: salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc)
>sear it
>remove and use beef broth to get the fond off the bottom
>dunk brothy goodness into the cooker of your choice (if it isn't already in it)
>throw in a sprig of fresh rosemary (I have a big pot on my patio)
>throw in veggies (e.g. carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, celery, parsnips, garlic)
>cook it down and enjoy hearty protein and vegetables for the next 4 or 5 days
>serve with horseradish sauce of your choice
This week I used a left over portion of lamb roast from Easter. Tossed red onions (was out of yellow) in balsamic vinegar and a little sugar and dunked them on top of the roast before cooking. Turned out good but the onions really didn't need the extra attention, probably just gonna toss then in and maybe add a little vinegar on top. Next week I'm using beef heart and making French Dip sandwiches from it.

I made it right, I've cooked tons of pancakes.

Attached: 1646228431799.jpg (640x980, 138.74K)

pot roast is pretty based but if i cook the meat properly the veggies get obliterated, been doing carrots and potatoes separate to keep them edible

This. Take the slow cooker pill. Easy to make tasty meals that last for days.

That's what happened to me too, I'm thinking I might just throw some aromatics in there and cook the veggies on the grill.

Checked Satan, looks disgusting desu