Still haven't seen an adequate response to this

Still haven't seen an adequate response to this

Attached: vcxz.png (597x222, 28.86K)

that has to be satire

eternally BTFO

Attached: quote-he-who-is-only-an-athlete-is-too-crude-too-vulgar-too-much-a-savage-he-who-is-a-scholar-plato-91-18-51.jpg (850x400, 94.33K)

Each fact memorised by a soi represents a skinnyfat belly he didn't flatten, pencil arms he didn't make strong, flabby weak thighs he didn't turn into tree trunks
EZ

Attached: hitler.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

Gymming increases energy, alertness, focus, memory. Buff guy is likely to retain more anyway within less time. Fatty midwits accumulate useless, unrelated facts that they don't apply to anything. Eventual brain degeneration through poor diet robs them of those facts while gym guy retains healthy body and mind.

You didn't post this seeking an "adequate" answer, just shitposting.

For everyone else, the question starts with a false premise; that somehow you can't do both. It's an excuse for the weak faggot who isn't willing to put in the effort.

Attached: NmSaVFaxMfmqGq8A-GSIX39elnli_QX63WUsBmC51a8.png (1920x1080, 313.58K)

>gymming

Attached: 1655482010928.jpg (479x592, 121.89K)

see, that's your average redditor. to an average pseudo-intellectual, it's all about "looking smart". it's all bout tokens. to them, it's about how many languages you learned to brag about, how many shitty facts you memorized to feel smart, how many faggy poems you read to jerk your ego.
they have carefully created this facade of an "intellectual", but they are also incredibly insecure at the same time. they don't have any real achievements, they didn't make the world better in any way, they didn't become richer or knowledgeable in actually important fields. even women don't care about them. so all they can do is to constantly demonstrate their "intellect" to compensate, to hide what they are—painflly average balding skinnyfat DYELs, who aren't really smart at all, and just have ego problems.
so when suddenly, anyone looking better than them gets attention, they become incredibly jealous. this wounds their overblown ego so much, they immediately turn on damage control. they scramble to explain how someone else is actually dumb and will never be as smart as them. they need to destroy the other person, completely humiliate them, or else their intense jealousy will destroy them.
none of your languages, poems or facts actually achieve anything. the real smart people are coders, engineers, doctors, etc., people who change our life for better, carry out research, or at least create successful businesses. their intellect SHOWS in something. on the contrary, "smart" people on reddit do none of that, that's why they always cling to most useless knowledge like fun facts, poems, and Dr. Who quotes to prove they're "smart".

Opportunity cost only applies if the individual already maximized the use of their other time.
That statement would be true if
a) any time but the time they use to train and eat healthy was already used up maximally
b) the time that they used up would have been used for learning otherwise.
Neither of these two statements are true. The bodybuilder went to the gym, the twitter user didn't read a poem or learn a language. They probably watched netflix or some shit. If you were to remove ineffective investments of your time there would a lot better things to optimize (such as using twitter) before we'd get to optimizing gym stuff.

I notice nobody ever makes memes about how fat people eating and watching TV are wasting their time instead of reading Shakespeare and learning Latin.
Its only bodybuilders they target with these psyops.

Why would you delete and only fix 2 minor mistakes while keeping the dogshit grammar and pacing intact?

That was easy. On to the next thread everyone!

Not starting with the Greeks has been disastrous for modern man.

Attached: file.png (850x400, 299.02K)

Checkmate nerds.

Attached: reading_treadmill.jpg (1889x2357, 596.06K)

gymdings

Attached: IMG_8639.jpg (479x592, 64.26K)

>each niggerfaggot twitter post represents a bitch not fucked, a pump not had, a minority not harassed.

Attached: 1645666506113.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

Attached: plato.jpg (1889x2357, 968.82K)

You can work out AND read in the same day fucking pussy.

/fitlit/

oh yeah? where's YOUR ferrari?

Each language, poem, and fun fact memorized by a beta male represents a large muscle he never developed.

I am in good shape and lift 3-4 times a week. I have my first degree in biology, and am almost done with my second. I regularly hike, fish and hunt. I have a large array of knowledge of the out doors and even know a variety of edible or medicinal plants. I can play the guitar and am a classically trained singer. I have a passing knowledge of most of Europe’s history. I am a good cook. I’m an amateur mechanic, and honestly a load of other shit I don’t want to list out. I just don’t watch tv or movies or shit, but I have tons of time for everything else. This guy is pure cope.

This is going into autistic levels of analysis, but it takes roughly 1000 hours to learn a language. The average bodybuilder spends an hour in the gym 5 times a week. That means 250 hours a year. So every 4 years of bodybuilding, they could have learned one language. Some pro bodybuilders have been at it for more than 2 decades. So they could have learned 5-6 languages in that time frame. There are 6 large muscle groups. All this is pointing to the fact that he is factually correct.

Attached: 20171225002039.png (698x768, 399.18K)

Damn, if only you could read and then go to the gym.

>All that time to learn those languages
>never leave the house

I mean, if we're making assumptions based on stereotypes here, the life you describe is not one of enlightenment or even one anyone anywhere should envy. You will die, and all those languages will mean nothing, just like when the bodybuilder dies and his labors mean nothing. Except the bodybuilder will have lived his life, married, had kids and died happy. You would still die a basement dwelling virgin, and no amount of languages or knowledge will change that. Which is why OP is cope.

Attached: 1657770144539.jpg (831x1024, 61.48K)