At work there's this super hot gilf

>at work there's this super hot gilf
>early-mid 50's, maybe late 40's
>she's a manager in the office
>kinda in charge of supplies too
>send her an email asking if there's lysol spray/wipes in our storage or if its something we need to source ourselves
>no response
>she walks to my desk and hands me a spray and packet of lysol wipes
>thank her and smile
>few minutes later I'm walking to break room to go clock out
>she's standing by a shelf checking soap supplies
>as I'm walking towards break room I noticed her completely eye-fucking me from a distance and even as I'm walking closer by
>to avoid awkwardness I walk up and ask her if she's also in charge of re supplying the soap because that white aloe soap is way better than that orange soap that dries out hands
>"oh, I agree I'll make sure we get that from now on"
Help me proceed here, with great caution. She looks like pic related but way way way better looking

Attached: 5f7484f774fe5b0018a8e2af.jpg (682x512, 41.76K)

Be aggressive. She is totally sick of namby pamby unassertive golfer types.

She's a manager and this is a work environment, how can I gauge her interest with little aggression?

Just ask her on a date when no one else is around, sounds like a shitty retail job who gives a fuck if you're fired

It's not a shitty job I like it a lot which is why I want to proceed qith caution

>Wanna grab a coffee Saturday morning?
>talk casually during coffee but eye fuck
>if she eye fucks back go for a kiss when you walk out the coffee shop
Nigga she is 50 she aint got time for games

I dont wanna ask her out without having 100% certainty she's interested. How can I gauge her interest, we have very rare encounters

u ngmi

You're probably right, she may not even be interested, but she was definitely eye fucking me

That was it you dumbass, eyefucking you and not stopping when she knows you can see her is a clear green light.

So there's nothing I can do or say before committing to asking her out?

not fitness or health

Sex is part of human health, go fuck yourself incel

don't do it bro

She's interested. Full stop.
She has already "stuck her neck out", now it's time for you to do the same.
The way she sees it- if you're not willing to risk, she's not willing to have sex with you. It's always like this with women: you gotta be all in (or convincingly look like you're all in), otherwise you get nothing.

Do you already have lots of regrets about women that you could have fucked but didn't?
This will be another one of them.

Attached: 1658371973280154.jpg (1058x1280, 295.09K)

user, I know exactly how you feel. theres a MILF where I work too, it makes me bonkers I have no idea what to do. I havent done anything but I want to fuck her so bad. for context
>be me
>26
>Any Forums
>tall, not really handsome but a solid 6/10
>work as a junior developer in the office, high pay role. advancing quickly
>Jewess MILF with big milkers, fat ass and a Son around my age gets cougary with me time to time
>she comes by to chat about random shit once in awhile
>"Oh, user... we have XYZ problems here..."
>Aha I see, thats too bad
>"You computer boys always give us more trouble too these days... I should give you trouble" *winks*
>rubs her hand on her chest while we talk, or gently rubs her lower back/butt/legs while standing by me
>leans in often to reveal cleavage
>she's married and has like a big diamond $10,000 ring (holy fuck)
What do I do. I'm dying. I can't TAKE this shit no more.

Attached: 1547671233734.jpg (1200x798, 257.21K)

I was worried that this would be the kind of responses I'd get but you're right. I just really like my job a lot and know there's a very slight chance that she wouldn't be interested and we'd have problems. I guess next time I see her I could be a bit friendlier and talk to her about things not work related

You can flirt a bit more but milk it too much and she probably won’t bang you and you will just get office flirt zoned

Bro just ask her what she likes to do on her time off, ask if she's ever played pool then offer to go to a pool hall over weekend for drinks and a few games. Or whatever other local shit there is to do, she cannot give you any better signals man don't fuck this up

if you stick your dick in a jew, you'll come out with no foreskin.

>how can I gauge her interest
You just told us how you already did that. Her interest was clear. Should have acted immediately.

This user speaks the truth. It is better to regret doing it and it not going the way you wanted it to, than to regret not doing it.

That's fucking hot OP. I want to fuck milfs as well, where do I start?

Fuck brehs I'm about to make a tinder account again and set my age range to 30-50.

Attached: 1621863602777.jpg (671x1000, 174.63K)

>married
don't do it. Introducing that drama into your life is not fucking worth it

>She has already "stuck her neck out"
Idk if eyeing me down a little is sticking her neck out

Ask her if they stock rubbers or if you need to source your own?

fucking kek

It'a hard to meet MILFs on dating apps. Most didn't grow up with dating apps so they're not used to being courted there, and thus don't use.

Unironically, they're easy to meet if you go to the right gyms. If you're willing to spend hours & hours at the gym everyday prowling out the right ladies, you'll find them at expensive gyms.

They're just WAITING for young cock. And if you're both at the gym, use social awareness to talk about exercise - boom. You're in.