/fat/ - fat loss general

>Who is /fat/ for?
For sugar swillers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Previous Thread:

Attached: YouveComeALongWayBaby2.jpg (316x315, 21.11K)

i lost fat once lol it was nice

Remember to stick to your low-carb diets, bros. They get angry because they know you're winning.

Attached: keto-vs-cico-2.png (1280x1024, 976.07K)

From the last thread:
I can still see the outline of my 6-pack at 19.4% bodyfat (per dexa). What does my body mean by this?
Also, how do I speed up fat loss on a minicut?

the guy on the right could easily look the left overnight once he drops 10 lbs of water weight from going carb-less

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29.45K)

where are the nuns you stupid fucking nigger

This image is so fucking dishonest, the guy on right was on keto himself. You must be a troll.

But once the ketotard eats carbs he will immediately bloat up and look like the right lmao

Both posters pictured in that image claimed to be on keto, the schizospammer is being completely dishonest now.

Attached: 1658425093396990.jpg (920x922, 236.32K)

Attached: 1658438333260668.jpg (1552x683, 193.53K)

>how do I speed up fat loss on a minicut?
If you go to zero carb your metabolism will speed up by +250kcal/day.

The guy on the right posted to debunk keto. There's even a quote in the image where he derogatively refers to keto as "meme diet" and says he wasn't doing it.

Nope:
>it's not a meme diet that's helped me, it's counting calories, protein, lifting, and eating satiating food that I enjoy.

This quote is in the image you're seething about.

What's that medicine that people were talking about in a recent thread, the one that reduces your appetite?

Attached: 4.jpg (800x800, 165.79K)

Reminder that you will regain 5 pounds of fat for every reply you make to the ketoschizo.

Attached: 1486849264082.jpg (640x640, 108.35K)

poor zoo animal :(

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 10-51-42 Fruit heavy diet making animals obese rotting their teeth at Melbourne Zoo.png (794x756, 565.4K)

Discipline and self-control.

You know you can eat low carb without being a ketokek right

Look at his posts earlier and later, he says he's on keto. Dishonest as a jew.

Drinking a gallon of cream a day so you're on true keto

No such thing. There's not even such a thing as human beings, at least not in the way that you think of them.

Anyroad, I found it. It's semaglutide. Anyone have a story about it?

He posted to attack keto. He posted body to show his non-keto results. He called keto a "meme diet" and said he didn't do it.

He later backpedaled a bit when he realized his results were worse than keto chad. He didn't say he did keto though.