How important is vitamin D supplementation if you live in a sunny area like California?

How important is vitamin D supplementation if you live in a sunny area like California?

Attached: C139FAD0-0E0C-45FF-A957-4315BAE9141B.jpg (886x513, 216.9K)

How hard would it be to slip inside instanly if I ran and jumped with a boner.

If you go everywhere in hoodies and jeans for the 1 hour you go outside, you might need to supplement.

this image... it is making me horny...

get a blood test

How fast can you find the hole? How fast can you get into a comfortable position before she reacts? Consider that you still need to move the panties to the side and lube up your erect penis, and the fact she might be tight because she's not aroused. I'd say it's near impossible to do

Built for BBC

Anyone can find the hole quickly, shed react instantly so you'd have to use one arm to hold her down, probably by neck. You'd need one hand to slide your dick into her at the beginning but can go to two hands holding her down after you're inside, I wouldn't worry about lube or anything she's definitely loose enough to take you in and she'll start getting wet quickly.

You don't need vitamin D supps if you go outside 30 minutes a day, they're more for northern climates where you spend winters indoors.

Why specifically jeans and not pants in general?

Saying pants in general wouldn't be snidely insulting OP, of course

Girls don't get wet when they're getting raped you fucking idiot

Made for HWD

do this to me please

Actually I just googled it and apparently they can I guess I'm the fucking idiot. I'm also horny now.

if I was foraging for shellfish on the beach and I see this hot sexy big butt slut I would immediately tear my clothes off exposing my huge erect 5 inch cock. Then I would douse myself in olive oil I always carry in my backpack and drop to all fours and pounce onto the whore. I would roar like a lion and begin to tear her bikini off with my teeth. I would also snap my shellfish foraging shovel in half with my bare hands to show my powerful beastial strength. This will make her scared and aroused at the same time and she would desire me. then I would continue to pin her down and shove my face in this hot bitches huge juicy ass. I would bite her thicc ass hard while making animal sounds and then I would smack it hard with my hands until it was red. Then I would mount her and shove my huge 5 inch penis inside her vagina without any warning. I would pound her pussy with my massive penis like the automatic hammers in blademasters. I would cum into her vagina in only 20 seconds but I would keep ramming her and roaring as her big butt shakes from the force of my fuck. Then I would insert the wide end of my wooden shellfish foraging shovel in her ass and keep pounding her pussy until I ejaculated inside it again. Then I would switch my cock and the shovel so I would be hammering her sexy asshole with my huge penis and I would make her scream in pleasure. I would roar in animalistic ecstasy to the female onlookers watching my dominance display, causing them to become wet and subservient to me. Then after a few minutes I would cum again inside her ass and then take her money from her purse and her bike while she is helpless to stop me since she is panting on the sand over her orgasms

Attached: w47293847.jpg (1200x910, 107.02K)

Yeah, here up north vit D fortification is required by law in milk and (for some reason) margarine. It really filters out the browns.

does any of you have the image of the kitty shouting "sexooo" in the megahpone?

Feet

okay

Post bussy then.

It's incredibly hard to overdose on Vitamin D. You should supplement regardless of how much sun you get. I take 5k iu a day. This is purely anecdotal, but I think it might help me tan easier and/or keep my tan longer. I tan much better than anyone else in my family and I'm the only one who supplements vitamin D