Natty achievable ?

natty achievable ?

Attached: 1647308060501.webm (852x468, 1.95M)

You fucking pussy

Attached: images-13.jpg (680x419, 23.35K)

This is a scene from a movie. It is inherently fantastical and hyper-real.
Women do not actually love men. They arguably don't even love their children.
Not only is that "not achievable natty", ots not achievable in this plane of existence.

I don't get it
Achievable what?

I agree with the first half, but what kind of blackpill crack have you been smoking for the second?

No lie heard a woman talk about how disappointed she was when she learned the gender of her baby and admitted she didn't even want it after that. She whores herself out on dating apps now and leaves the kid with the grandparents on the weekends. It's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

You realize you fantasize about being a little boy that mommy loves him, right?
Most women want a man to love them. Those women sense your oedipal position and that's why they reject you

Yes. But only if you're short, stocky and balding

NO, you need to have at least 4/5/6/7 at -10% body fat, be 6'5 with a 8 figure income and have 23 inch functional uncircumcised dick, 11/10 face and nearly perfect hairline (girls usually dont care that much in this last one)

>They arguably don't even love their children.
Wrong. True there are some bad mothers but most woman value their children more than anything else. It's literally biologically programmed in them.
Did your mom not love you user? That being said, fuck the abusive mothers, their numbers do seem to be rising...

Women can't love men. They are duplicitous, manipulative, and seek to force the men in their lives to conform to their sense of reality. Look at how whipped men get when they get into long term relationships or get married. If these women loved their man, why would she ever need him to change his fundamental nature?
Its because it does not make sense from an evolutionary psychological perspective for women to develop these feelings. She needs to get fucked, push out a brat, and raise it while setting up to push out another. The protections afforded to them were not a 1:1 notion from a single man, she was protected by the tribe/clan/small community. So her limiting her mate selection to one man doesn't make sense.
Women care for their children out of biological obligation. It is her gene expression, after all. But she is psychologically programmed to associate better with children. She knows more closely how they work, which means she knows how to manipulate them to suit her desires.
Children to women are basically how dogs are to them -- a proxy expression of herself requiring her ability to control them.

have sex incel

>all this cope
It is hyperfiction. Why would a random stranger be compelled to feign motherly-like affection for another random stranger? To emotionally manipulate him into staying around her, perhaps, but only if he's visibly in the top 1% of men. It doesn't exist IRL, romance anime is 2d, real life is 3d.

It's true. No woman wants a weak man. In fact they will tell you constantly that they do just so they can see if you'll tell them to their face that they don't know what they want

You should improve your reading comprehension.

>having prime Marisa Tomei cradle you and tell you she loves you
pretty sure you'd have to time travel for that brah. Not that I blame you, but not achievable natty

Are you guys all pussies? Why is this desirable to you? Is it because testosterone levels are dropping in younger generations?

I’m an incel and even I know better than to show any emotion except anger around women lol

you are an incel because the only emotion you show around women is anger
who tf wants an angsty ass butthurt retard bf lmao

Obviously it’s best show know emotion for as long as possible because it’s shows you’re alpha but showing that your prone to violence is very attractive to like 67% of women