I want his body so bad bros -not in a sexual way- is it possible natty?

i want his body so bad bros -not in a sexual way- is it possible natty?

Attached: resim_2022-07-22_152348886.png (500x558, 412.86K)

Guy's trained with an oversized sword since he was ~6, wore armor and constantly battled since that age. I don't think anyone could achieve that level of fitness

If it is then you're never gonna get it by asking questions on Any Forums, are you? Go lift some weights brah

i want his body in a sexual way
guts boyfriend when? ;(

berserk is the most overrated shit I've ever saw

I've been training with my oversized sqord since I was 12, does that count?

Schierke sex x failure

Found the kike

>if you don't like my edgy cartoon for 13 year olds you're jewish

Kinda, you're only missing the weight of armor and the constant physical exertion of battle

Yes!

every fucking anime fag wants to look like le vegeta etc. the question is not "whether it's possible", the question is if you will even have balls to go to the gym once or basic willpower to even do pushups / crunches / etc.
to answer though—this physique was likely traced from a bodybuilder who uses steroids, like Arnie or someone else. so take it with a grain of salt. one by one analysis:
separations/definition with fullness like this — not possible natty
chest—possible
shoulders—possible
arms—very hard, barely possible, if you want your bicep look like the one on the right unflexed. then again—manga artists are retards, so they may still draw an unflexed bicep like its huge
lats—same
abs—hard to say due to weird proportions, I'd say too big natty
all in all, if you dial this physique down a bit, and work religiously for 3 years, lifting heavy—yes, you might get it. otherwise, don't bother

I love berserk and have been following it for years, probably 7+ now, and I wholeheartedly agree. Most zoomers who get into it now are just interested in how edgy it is and miss its point entirely because grrr big man rape demons. It's generally about human ambition, and most kids just like it because it's edgy and ignore the nuance. Holyland has a better story imo.

This
Firsr time I read it was amazing. Reread it ten years later and it's some cringey animu shit. Not to mention the gay as fuck generic rpg party it's got now.

before the Berserk animu
>yikes what is this? some edgy boomer manga? yikes sweetie you're so edgy and tough, cringe
after the animu
>omg literally 10/10 did you see this current year animu? i saw it too! what a LOST CLASSIC! this is my goal body now (not like I'm gonna be working for it, it's just my "goal body")

You need:
At least 6'2
Big frame
Good abs insertions
2-3 years of lifting
Being so shredded that you can see your serratus

What animu man? The one that released in 1997 before Any Forums was even a thing? The OVAs that released in 2012 or the abomination that nobody watched in 2016? Berserk has had a huge boom in the west because of Dark Souls, and now zoomies that grew up with naruto and my hero academia adopted it because of "dark edgy guy with big sword killing demons". I assure you, 90% of animu lifters on tiktok and instagram have not read a single chapter of Berserk.

oh really? i thought it got an animu. well thanks for explaining, i was wrong then

No worries, happy to help :)

here is 5+ years of natty lifting with hypertrophy in focus

Attached: 1636327539191.png (528x664, 378.57K)

Looks great

Yeah he looks bigger than Guts, but he is "just" 6 feet tall.

guts is 6'8 you fucking manlet

he's not unless everyone else in the manga is allso +6'5"

Wasn't he like 6ft before the armor fucked his bones up? Pippin is 6ft3 and he visibly towers over 19yo Guts

Attached: tumblr_p7ah8hzcpF1t1jan6o2_1280.jpg (1280x905, 373.58K)