Even if you manage to get looksmax, get the surgeries and physique of your dreams and ascend...

>Even if you manage to get looksmax, get the surgeries and physique of your dreams and ascend, your mind will forever be stunted by the years you spent rotting on this incel website

Attached: 93DB0376-366B-4E9D-AE11-68755D3B18A5.jpg (576x918, 246.56K)

>Even if you
Adding this to my filter

Based.

My mind has only benefited from being here. If youre overly suggestible that's not a Any Forums problem, that's a (You) problem.

Attached: 1605618507741.png (590x469, 188.31K)

shalom troonsteinberg
another day another thread eh?

This happened to me. Or rather, I looksmaxed after college and by then there was no venue left for me to get conditioned as a normie among my peers, nor have any propinquity with 20-something girls anymore.

All that's left after college is work and Tinder, but I will never stoop to online dating because I genuinely think it's stupid and lame and cringy. I'm not trying to make a point against it for anyone else, I'm sure it's a good way to get laid, but I personally won't stoop to it.

So it's too little to late pretty much. Sure I get treated much better now and get my fair share of validation, but there's no social opportunities anymore. Any somewhat above average college kid who lives on campus will have 1000x more exposure and chances with hot 20-something girls than a good looking wagie.

All that's really changed for me after looksmaxing is that I now have to lie to colleagues about my dating / social life and keep up the impression they have of me as a Chad kek. Which feels so surreal that it's like playing a role in a movie or something. I essentially act the way an incel thinks a Chad acts. But because of looks halo the normies buy it.

I make up vague lies about it having "been a while" whenever the subject of relationships come up around coworkers. I wonder if they can tell I'm bullshitting. t. KHV.

>there was no venue left for me to get conditioned as a normie among my peers,
>All that's left after college is work and Tinder
Jesus Christ you stupid prock just go outside.

Dude you're 25 or something and you're saying there's no social opportunities anymore? Go out lol. Join a book club. Join a dance class. Go to a bar. Another fantastic one is volunteering. Tons of girls at any kind of volunteering thing. Another great one is languages. Women love learning languages. I met a lot of cuties learning German. Just go take a language course. You meet girls plus you learn a new language. Photography classes are also great. The cool thing about all of these is that if you're genuinely interested in the topic the conversation flows naturally with any girl you might meet.

Yeah it's easy when you just put everything in the past and pretend like you've got other priorities now. Or I take stories from friends or guys I know and pass them off like they're mine kek.

> just go outside.

Do you ever think this platitude through? Lol, dumbass.

Life is not a 90s sitcom.

Go outside and DO something, retard.

>Do you ever think this platitude through? Lol, dumbass.
Not him but touch grass.

Any Forums makes you resistant to cyber bullying
it makes your internet self Any Forums

Attached: 1658480155852.jpg (656x679, 51.52K)

>Dude you're 25 or something and you're saying there's no social opportunities anymore?
But that's what his chinese cartoons told him!

Thinking of leaving this shithole again for good, I've lasted months without it but in the end I come back to them because I'm friendless atm.
This website is social media for losers with demoralizing posts everywhere.
Touching grass is real and crabs in a bucket faggots have made everything into a ¨cope¨.
It's all in your head.

>inb4 see you tomorrow
fuck off, many people leave this website once they grow out of it or replace it with something else. You can find them on the internet if you look for them.

Attached: classic pasta.png (505x728, 405.38K)

I wish you only the best

Disagree, I'm very funny and a good conversationalist. However, I lack confidence to approach, and also make things sexual. Lifting will give me confidence to approach and eventually things will get easier from there.

Most here I know for a fact could not carry a conversation.S0

Based

No joke this is what caused my ex to break up with me.

Your pic related is not my experience at all on Any Forums. It's just shitpost with some fitness advice given/recived in between. You don't even need to use a filter, you can spot stupid discussions in a second and just skip them.