The ultimate supplement

Iykyk for those that don’t know this is the only thing that will put you on another level not just in the gym but in life.
Pre-workouts don’t got shit on this.

Attached: 1B73B5CD-82F4-4E0D-A187-E6E9DEEE3030.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Stop making it more difficult for us with ADHD to get the medication we need so that you can placebo effect yourself, you absolute piece of shit.

>taking mixed amphetamine salts instead of solely dextroamphetamine
oof, ngmi

>Destroys your appetite.

Are you ok like serious man you’re kinda taking this like I personally attacked you. I have ADHD, Bipolar and depression all diagnosed by at least 4-5 doctors at this point. No one is trying to placebo anyone.

Adderall vs. Ritalin vs Modafinil. Discuss.

Planning on getting a script for "ADHD" from a script happy therapist. Which one should I push for? I heard Adderall is most potent but can cause you to get high and hyper, while Ritalin is overall weaker but is better for focus and motivation. Modafinil seems less about focus and motivation and more about confidence and a general get-up and go attitude so I'm less inclined to go for it. But also 99% of the shit written about modafinil is put out there by redditards so massive grain of salt.

Yea For now I gotta just go with ol’ faithful but eventually when I’m rich and can afford to drop 200-300 dollars a month on vyvanse I’ll be in better shape.

Curious about this as well but I cannot get adderall so I am aiming for Ritalin, so curious if its actually better on focus and motivation

>gives you lessen good effect over time and eventually you feel different

I’m not gonna tell you what you should get because I’m not a doctor. You and your doctor should talk about all the possibilities and try each one out till you are able to control your adhd/add

ahhhaaha just focus nigga

sucks to be American I guess
>100 pills for around $10
>that's full retail not government assistance price

Attached: 250px-Dextroamphetamine.jpg (250x291, 20.1K)

I don't have adhd lol. At least non of the symptoms amount to anything I'd consider disease level. I just want to transcend. My body is already ascended through Test and HCG, it's time for my brain to follow. I'm about to start writing my Ph.D. dissertation so this would make it more tolerable too.

it’s prescribed to people who have ADHD/ADD/Narcolepsy so I’m pretty sure it helps with focus/motivation. But there might be other things that effect those things like depression and or anxiety.

>taxes the shit out of you
Haha yeah "free" healthcare is great

Modafinil is pretty weak imo, i was very disappointed after hearing how others become laser focused. I take modalert. Hopefully i can get a dexedrine prescription, much better than adderall as it doesnt have amphetamine

I got ADD and soon i am gonna talk to a doctor where I hopefully can get something to help on my focus atleast, but I have been trying to find out which one is the "best" so I could aim for that specific one
I do have anxiety so that could be a thing I will end up talking with the doctors about when I get there I just dont hope they give me something that makes me restless as its just gonna bother me more when I dont get stuff done

It helps you focus and concentrate and is prescribed to people who have adhd/add/narcolepsy I know what you’re saying but here what I’m saying. Don’t take this if you don’t need it because it will do more harm than good. I suggest you talk to your doctor about it.

I mean good for you man glad you can get medicine that helps you in your everyday life cheaper, but let’s leave politics out of mental health. I’m just glad you’re able to be treated. Most of the world isn’t as lucky.

minimum wage is over $20, life isn't great on that money but you could theoretically rent in any major city alone (aelbet not in a nice area).
sorry user, I didn't mean to come across as a holier-than-thou politically pandering cunt, I hope your able to get all the medical care you require comfortably.

I am allergic or immune to MANY medications (enzyme deficiency) i'm incredibly lucky to be where I am despite my numerous health problems.

Post nose

Also adhd isn’t real and was manufactured by big pharma kikes like most modern mental issues to hook you up on meds

Just be honest with the doctor tell them how you are feeling trust there advice and be open minded. If they do prescribe you something and you’re having bad side effects always tell your doctor. Not everyone is gonna react the same to all medications. Trial and error