The image that REMORALIZED Any Forums

the image that REMORALIZED Any Forums

Attached: file.png (1274x680, 1.31M)

>our civilization is so downtrodden and sickly that people are impressed by this
Makes me feel great!

We are here to support each other, faggot

He looks great honestly. Obviously not a body builder, but he's got that "active, well rounded man" look that is to die for.

>reddit

Attached: reddit.png (874x177, 22.33K)

Bros I look like this... maybe there's still hope for me...

femanon here
he's not black so I really don't care

I need to think of a gimmick that gives me an excuse to be half naked on the internet to farm complements like that

im trans btw dont know if that matters

its literally infinite diminish social returns if u get any bigger than this, dont be so harsh on urselves bros. dont lift to impress other mentally ill body dismorphic men on the internet. 1 plate bench is impressive to regular ppl. lift to be healthy and confident with urself, not some goalbody bullshit.

/thread

I
WILL
NOT
STOP LIFTING
THE FUCKING
WEIGHTS YOU DISGUSTING
PUSSY
CRAB BASTARD
JEW LOVING NIGGER

Attached: brazil.webm (320x180, 1.41M)

>trips to Tasmania to buy apples
what did the unironically mean by this? why would someone go all the way to tasmania to buy apples?

This is near the peak but not the point we're you get deminishin returns, the optimal would be a Jason mamoa like dadbod, bigger than that and your social status goes down. Also skin color matters, even in OP they complained that he isn't dark enough, white skin is a big debuf

>near the peak
he literally barely has visible muscles, theres no way you are being serious here. his biceps are slightly visible so the redditor scum think he's a god, but i dontknow how you use Any Forums but dontknow what muscle looks like

>1 plate bench is impressive to regular ppl.
Lol no
2pl8 well genuinely impress normies though

Were talking about natty bodies, you can get bigger with roids but the average person hates the roided up look

im not talking about roiders either. you are just thinking way too small. i dont know if its because you dont want to strive for more, or if you are actually just this deluded, but what you and your retarded friend in this thread with you are disgusting skeletons(or skinnyfat)

your normies are the homos at the gay bar
my normies are my female asian colleagues

we are not the same

is that his leg or shoe on the ground?

looks like a shoe and a chunk of flesh next to it

now that i look at it again that is definitely his leg. crazy shit

He has the physique of someone that keeps himself active. Redditors are calling him ripped and all that stuff to protect their egos, if that looks absolutely ripped it must mean that their fat bodies must look half decent.

>you'd have to be indoctrinated to want to reproduce
holy darwin award