Got banned from /ck/ for asking what "goyslop" means

got banned from /ck/ for asking what "goyslop" means.
so wtf is it?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1289653373579.jpg (298x319, 19.85K)

No, you were banned from /ck/ because you're a retarded zoomer that needs everything spoonfed.

/ck/ is probably the faggiest board, egotistical userbase and powertripping jannies combine for a normie shit board. Goyslop is a meme term that became popular here a few months ago, it describes broadly fast food but also things like soda (goyslurp/sip)

I noticed they get really mad if you write the word Goyslop, mad enough that they report you and the fat janny will instaban you.
I checked the /ck/ archive and found that other people posting posts containing "goyslop" also get deleted and probably banned.
wtf is so triggering for them about the word?

>it describes broadly fast food but also things like soda (goyslurp/sip)
is there a list somewhere I can look up what "food" goyslop entails?
or is it just a general term for unhealthy processed foods?

These jannies are fucking insufferable

Attached: 1648102575716.jpg (704x659, 51.46K)

I felt like making a thread because it doesnt seem that its gonna be a short answer and everyone seems to have a different opinion on what it is.

Anything with seed oil or fried in it

Heavily processed food/drink that comes from a drive thru, cheap restaurant, frozen food section, dollar store, etc
/ck/ banned you because they're a bunch of wheezing fat aidsnigger kikes who do nothing but shill their favorite goyslop, and their festering yellow yeastholes got fogged up because you referred to their lone source of sustenance as goyslop

Attached: 1657506169995.jpg (997x595, 182.42K)

The absolutebarebonesnutrition required bygoyimtostay alive and continue working/wagecucking. Usually composed of overly processed food, onions filler, and artificial colors/sweeteners.

Attached: 24aee29a7ea84012e9ee08f727db614889a5a3bb7c9e30f07fedb468a82929b7_1.jpg (414x1022, 102.93K)

Compound word.
Goy (goi) = gentile. Pig. Swine. (Non-jews are animals)
Slop = slang for pig food.
Can you add 2 and 2?

>their favorite goyslop
its really disgusting, for a board about food there is only disgusting shit in the catalog. so basically /ck/ is the fat people board and the anti Any Forums ?
>that pic
this cant be real right?
I got that but I mean what foods exactly are meant with it?
lots of things fit this description

Is the food item available for sale with money only? Does it have nutrition facts? Does it have more than one ingredient? Is it pre packaged in an airtight sterile plastic container? Is it produced in a factory or by a many stepped chemical and mechanical process? Is the food not kosher for passover?
Goy. Slop.

how many of these boxes is it allowed to tick before its considered goyslop?
like lets say a beef jerky in a plastic container? is that still okay or would that be goyslop?
or is it goyslop as soon as any of the questions is answered with yes?

Look. You're asking somebody you've never met what an imaginary word means on a disco fever enthusiast forum for chinks. What the fuck do you think it means.

Not as bad as having to phonepost for 2 weeks after getting banned for "doxxing" by posting in a hunter biden leak thread

As someone who actually cooks I don't browse /ck

It's literally just fast food shilling I honestly don't understand it

Okay, I'll give you the qrd as you don't even know what the word "goy" is referring to, apparently. Goyim is Hebrew for cattle and Jews use that term to describe non-jews. The term Goyslop came from this as it's referring to cheap, unhealthy, processed foods to keep the masses fat and lazy and implies that it's all Jews making these shitty, unhealthy foods to keep non-jews weak. Whenever you read it, just replace it in your mind with "processed foods" and that'll be accurate. /ck/ probably gets pissy when you use it as it refers to the anti-Semitic conspiracy "theory" (it's 100% true) that Jews are behind all the unhealthy shit and many boards don't want you randomly bringing Jews into threads.

I think I'm marrying a janny
what would you guys like me to do to her for revenge against your cause?

Make the janny clean it up... for tree fiddy

I have to find out
following memes has so far only improved my life.
lol just ban evade bro
so they would be okay with it if you just call it "slop"?

Attached: 15.png (241x228, 95.27K)