Does being fit make women more hostile to you? Is time pheromones?

Does being fit make women more hostile to you? Is time pheromones?

Attached: 1650608461575.webm (1080x1080, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KYppBHnJ3t8
youtube.com/watch?v=OV_EJomAwaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want sound.

Made for BIG STONE THROWING

pepper sprayin those bitches

No... Older woman get very confused around mt without knowing were to look and I am just there, standing without doing nothing

It is funny

the dude behind the camera is a typical Any Forums user. it honestly looks like some incel trying to prove what they said about women was right but reality is different

I know the streets are safe with the incel avenger among us.

fuckin dead and the green dress roastie rushing in like a zombie out of nowhere

that guy's a retard and IIRC he got arrested because he kept going around harassing women in mall parking structures (he frequents the LA/OC areas). I forgot his name but there are a bunch of reddit threads about him.

youtu.be/KYppBHnJ3t8

I don't understand what's going on here. Did he try to flip up her skirt or something?

Attached: 1577249371747.jpg (450x317, 27.87K)

based, mirin balls

>Pepper spray
>deadly weapon
wut

Lol are all the comments saying he's a creep? fucking faggots

He actually looks pretty decent for an "incel" lmao
Could get laid if he wasn't full retardo

Based. Hopefully the pigs don't catch him.

Should have maced and bred them.

what balding does to a mf

I noticed fatties are more hostile. Especially the ones that are used to men simping for them. If you turn them down or so no, sometimes they get unseasonably hostile.

Extremely based.

>Cuckifornia

lmao lmao lmaooooo!

Where did the Goblin in green even come from?

I can read her lips. She's saying 'back the fuck up' and rapidly advancing towards the guy.

Actually, unironically deserved. If you pulled this off where I live it would be ruled self defense because you're attempting to prevent imminent harm, even before she attacked

>itt: tell me you cam from Any Forums and don't lift without telling me you come from Any Forums and don't lift
>inb4 hurf durf simp
If you're gonna fuck with roastie whores at least be funny and clever about it like the fucking Wall Show
youtube.com/watch?v=OV_EJomAwaY

>Back the fuck up
>guy backs up
>Follows him - Back the fuck up - repeated several times
>assaults him
Can we just ban women from drinking already? If they're not getting violent or vulgar, they're ruining mens lives with false accusations because of reduced inhibition from the booze...