I AM NOT DYEL! I know he swapped my numbers, I knew it was 2/3/4/5, one after 1/2/3/4...

>I AM NOT DYEL! I know he swapped my numbers, I knew it was 2/3/4/5, one after 1/2/3/4, as if I could ever make such a mistake.
>Never. Never! I just, I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that lmao1pl8 faggot at the front desk to lie for him.
>you think this is bad? This? This Chicanery? He’s done worse. That Julian Maddox 800 Lbs bench attempt! Are you telling me that a man just happens to misgroove like that? No! He orchestrated it! Randy!
>HE MOGGED A SKINNYFAT ZOOMER! And I helped him! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own gym! What was I thinking? He’ll never make it. He’ll never make it! Ever since he was Dyel, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands off of the Chinese bathtub gear. But not our Randy! Couldn’t be precious Randy! Mogging them blind! And he gets to be a bodybuilder!? What a sick joke! I should’ve mogged him when I had the chance! And you, you have to mog him, you-

Attached: A8023ED9-FF42-45A9-AB58-8991785D9FDC.jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

>You’re not a real natty! Creatine and smelling salts for Christ sake? What a joke. I lifted my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and think you’re my looksmatch, just because you roid and make people mire? I devoted my life to this!
>You don’t just juice into it like a cheap set of dumbbells and reap all the gains.
>I know you, what you are, people don’t change, you’re juicin’ Jimmy. And juicin’ jimmy I can handle just fine but juicin’ Jimmy on gear is like a chimp with a machine gun

is better call saul good I thought it was just a cash grab but now it's on season 6

all the scenes without mike or chuck put you into a coma

I thought the same when it came out but it's miles better than breaking bad

The last episode before they took that break or whatever I literally fell asleep, is it worth it to keep watching?

Interesting I will check it out

yes it's good

>Walk away, that's right Howard!
>You know why you didn't mog that chad?
>Because you're too SMALL!
>I don't care about manlets!
>They're nothing to me! They're a bacteria!
>You can't CONCEIVE the mogging I'm capable of!
>My lifts are so far beyond you! I'm like a god in human clothing!
>CREATINE SHOOTS FROM MY FINGERTIPS!

Attached: jimmy.gif (220x198, 916.8K)

>MY SON WASN’T FRAUDING!

Attached: C61F3125-BCD4-47A6-B8F6-CDED8F309DEA.jpg (1280x816, 89.89K)

>I've known juicy strongman and natty crossfitters, fat powerlifters, jacked ravebros. You can be on one side of the juice or the other, but if get a sponsorship with somebody, you keep your word. You can go home today with your natty card and never do this again, but you took Tren and Dbol and become a fitness influencer. You are now a fake natty. Good one, bad one, that's up to you.

Attached: FC9AEC8F-57BD-4B92-A687-5FD13472D056.jpg (2060x1083, 179.21K)

checked
lel

Attached: trolling.png (1064x586, 508.39K)

I don't watch much tv, and I have only watched the two first seasons (yet), and if you're into this sort of show, its definitely great.

unironically better than breaking bad

It's like a million times better than Breaking Bad. If you prefer BB then you're a pleb

>he isn’t entertained by Jimmy pulling off 300iq schemes and tricks
>he isn’t entertained by Howard “Thundercock” Hamlin stealing every scene he’s in with his handsomeness

Kek

>Better Call Swole

In my opinion it’s really fucking good. If Saul was one of your favorite characters in BB you’ll really like it. Niggas charismatic as hell and you get more context on Gus’ revenge arc.

>tfw you lock out your knees during a heavy leg press and get a ticket to snap city

Attached: 1656953307297.webm (400x225, 968.58K)

my fucking sides

Oh you the thing from that thing that’s HILARIOUS