Name a better feeling than increasing the weight on your ohp

name a better feeling than increasing the weight on your ohp
you cant

Attached: 1629562396184.jpg (620x349, 43.3K)

Reaching 1pl8 on OHP and watching zoomers react

reaching 2pl8 on ohp as a zoomer and watching 30 year old boomers seethe

Increasing depth on overhead squat.

Reaching 3pl8 on OHP as a TRVE BOOMER and watching zoomers and millennial seethe while flexing a cep for the zoomettes

>Reaching 3pl8 on OHP as a TRVE BOOMER and watching zoomers and millennial seethe while flexing a cep for the zoomettes

Attached: 1655959049862.png (675x1200, 1.05M)

doing DB ohp

I have my own autistic categorization of lifts, including OHP, that I consider monkemode, and thus the most satisfying
>OHP
>deadlifts
>farmers walks
>tricep extensions/skullcrushers
>any variation of chest flies
retvrn to monke

1pl8 on OHP is achievable the first 6 months of lifting on a cut. Literally no one will give a shit.

I agree that a 1pl8 ohp isn’t insanely impressive but ask me how I can tell you can’t press a plate

How can you tell?

Adding weight continuously after finishing 20 rep squats

Jannie... if you're reading this I just want to let you know that even though you get a lot of butthurt comment from jelly belly Any Forums losers you still work for free and are useless member of society you dont deserve to live kys

Saying you can reach a 1pl8 ohp in 6 months on a cut proves you don’t really know what it actually takes to reach a 1 plate press starting from ground zero. Sure it’s possible to reach a 1 plate press in 6 months while cutting, but is that the case for most lifters? Hell no, your post reeks of newfaggery, you’re probably the same type of person who says a 2pl8 bench is DYEL because some Any Forums fag said he reached it in a few months

user, you forget that most posters dont start from twink mode and have to bulk, they start at 250+ and then cut

Just got home from work. Getting a smoke and then I'm going to spend the next three hours out in the hot ass heat mowing, hedge trimming, and weed whacking.

Then when I get done I'm going to sit down and have another smoke and a cold beer in the middle of big manicured grounds as the sun goes. That is the best feeling.

Attached: you.jpg (452x540, 33.32K)

20 reps on squat

Anons who say you can reach 1234 in a few months are usually people who have above average genetics, are >200lbs and fat, or frequent /plg/ where there are a few genetically gifted people there. There is a girl in /plg/ who is about 180lbs who got 1234 in like 3-4 months or something after starting with abysmally low lifts

Attached: I+believe+this+is+the+image+you+were+looking+for+_28c404c2edc69f17ce17347159940029.jpg (702x494, 21.33K)

zoomers don't care about OHP
generally people are only impressed by lifts they do since they know what it feels like
no one does OHP so no one knows how heavy an impressive OHP is
they see your 1pl8 and think
>It's only 1pl8