Powerlifters and Bodybuilders

Why must we argue so? We both enjoy lifting and stand above the dyel masses, so why must we fight among ourselves so often?

Attached: handshake.jpg (1156x716, 167.33K)

Human nature to tribal fight.

I tell people to focus on powerlifting exercises so they can meme themselves into snap city.

Because POWER and vanity are not the same thing IM SICK of these preening bird men putting themselves on my level.

Are you even strong though?

why are powersharters always so arrogant?
example: just let people do their own thing

The bodybuilder work ethic is extremely underrated. Hypertrophy training is hard work that builds insane work capacity, strength endurance and even cardio. You're basically a human tank.

Attached: 292a3f3f22c1f2fd6942838d4e19a2f9.jpg (255x640, 38.8K)

I’ve done both at different periods in my life and competed in both, currently just bodybuilding.

I can’t say for certain, but in many many respects bodybuilding is much harder. Powerlifting is very hard as well, but it’s just a different kind of difficult, especially if you’re a real powerlifter who try’s to stay in a weight class. Then it’s very challenging. The problem with powerlifting now is twinks get into it and after 2 months call themselves powerlifter a and fat fucks with zero discipline think “haha, I’m skrong.lift heavy weight” which yeah, you do, but you got titties, pop tart acne you smell like breakfast. FOH.

Respect to all those that actually life the fucking lifestyles.

I don't mind powerlifters. They simply must submit and take their rightful place beneath us

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

>train to be to be the strongest
>train to strip down to your panties with a bunch of other dudes and get oiled up to flex in front of other men

Attached: 1658162912903292.jpg (500x500, 31.83K)

One requires skill, the other steroids

Quite frankly, while I admire the dedication and discipline of the bodybuilding athletes– I think the whole sport is a little weird. Something about getting all oiled up and flexing at a bunch of other dudes that disturbs me.

If you lift enough (not in the super heavyweight class) you will get a good fizeek. Picrel is a Swedish powerlifter in the 105kg weightclass.

Attached: 1631430258932.png (400x400, 345.79K)

I don’t mind powerlifters and actually respect them quite a bit. What I think is fucking stupid is that the average normie trains like them now. So I have nothing against people who actually compete but I’m still going to say anyone who recommends starting strength or 5/3/1 or any shit like that for the average guy who wants to look better is a fucking retard

>equating bodybuilding to IFBB level pro bodybuilding
It's more of a fight between those who lift for strength vs those who lift for aesthetics

Retarded. If you have great genetics, are on gear, and have to keep fat down for a weight class you will look good. If you’re an average guy and do 3 sets of 5 you’re going to look like shit

Are you fucking stupid? I’d unironically say posing requires more skill than doing the big 3. But you’ll never be competitive in either without roiding, even ‘tested’ meets.

Attached: 84C62793-19CB-404C-815C-2787973B0EEE.gif (480x376, 1.03M)

>are on gear
>sweden
You clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about. He does have divine genetics though.
>If you’re an average guy and do 3 sets of 5 you’re going to look like shit
If you lift bitch weight you are going to look like a bitch. Not matter the sets x reps.

If you don't compete then you aren't a powerlifter.

Because """powerlifters""" mostly don't even lift and just phone in some bitchweight squats as an excuse to be fat, and most """bodybuilders""" ALSO don't lift and use MUH AESTHETICS as an excuse to never do anything difficult like deadlifts.

Attached: Sailor Moon Teaching.gif (498x298, 319.81K)

>those who lift for strength vs those who lift for aesthetics
When you're young, you lift for aesthetics.
When you're older, you lift for strength.

Not even a powerlifter but jfl if you think that requires great genetics and gear. Guy lifts a lot for long enough to compete and it shows, he's got a great physique but he's focus is on performance. I agree with you that the average guy running powerlifting routines with bitch weights like added you'll look like shit. Which is ironically funny because there are people here that think bodybuilding means 15x3 on machines and 135 for 10 reps on the bench.

It’s cause powerlifting is a joke and none of the other lifting sports/activities want anything to do with it.

I left my vanity and ego back in college. As a wise man once said:
"Started for the mires, ended for the mogs."

When the word “powerlifter” gets thrown around, many people think of an overweight guy with a monstrous gut throwing around serious weights.
While the last part is definitely true, is the monstrous gut part?
Why don’t we just take a look at some examples.

Layne Norton
Ben Pollack
Jesse Norris
Dan Green
Me and Frank

These are elite powerlifters and none of them look fat. In fact, most would agree their physiques embody the epitome of human performance.
The age-old stigma of the “fat powerlifter” simply isn’t true.

Bodybuilders are douchebags, majority of them are on PEDs and do absolutely nothing, they treat other gym members like shit, also they don’t even know how to do squats, meanwhile powershitters, although they look fat and retarded, are always nice to people at the gym, sometimes autistic but regardless friendly and always supportive of people lifting.

When have you ever seen a bodylifter run to help a guy failing a PR, it’s always the powershitters

I dont even think you go to a real gym, let alone speak to people or touch grass

>jfl
>someone notable enough in powerlifting that you used his picture isn’t on gear
Moron. Post physique btw if it’s so easy to look like that

Attached: 0A84D32B-094F-43C5-8895-EE09947F994C.gif (372x280, 708.86K)

I’m talking about commercial gyms, regular gyms everyone’s a bro