Any Forums tattoos

>Any Forums bro came back home for holidays with tattoos all over one arm
>I am disappointed
>Asian mother is crying

Why do gym goers love tattoos? You guys hard work to get a hot body but ruin it with ink...

Attached: [email protected] (1080x1229, 74.86K)

No idea. Tattoos are pretty gay.

Umm there’s already a tattoo thread up user. Shit on them over there.

explains why you’re covered in them LMAO!

>Bro can i borrow $500 to fix my car?
>No
>Why not dude? im broke ill pay you back
>point out he has a work in progress $2000 sleeve
>yeah but i needed this done
Fuck you.
many such cases

>posts like this
>people here wonder why they don't have any friends
lel

I have a tattoo of a filled monochrome kraken fighting a whale across my back. Because the battle of two great beasts represents the struggle inside of me. And I like the ocean and have a boat. Anyways this chick is fucking hot, she doesn’t even need to wear clothes because her tattoos are her clothes. I would kill to take her around the city on my arm, wearing nothings but tatts. I could go shirtless to, I jacked as fuck and chicks live my ink. Shit would be sweet

so passive aggressive

>represents the struggle inside of me.
how old are you? lmao

>Low IQ does low IQ shit
>i should support this low IQ behavior
Is this board infested with niggers?
Do you all lease esclades and teslas with $6000 worth of spinning rims on them?
Do you guys eat 3 protein bars a day that cost $4 each?
Do you all pay for online training instead of making your own?
Holy shit. Stay poor. And if you arent yet poor, you will be.

Attached: CBD7E84F-85BD-4FEE-B2C9-FA833BB07616.jpg (1280x720, 70.45K)

>Shit on them over there.
I don't want to shit people, I want an explanation. It happened it my brother and it hurts the whole family.

It sounds so American kek. Don't give him a penny.

Attached: [email protected] (520x642, 54.38K)

Holy fuck you gay faggot OP. Was one gay tattoo thread not enough?
Tattoos are gay always will be gay always were gay. No one who shows them are "proud" of them no one thinks you are cool or unique they're 99.99999% cringe. Even worse for women with they're little fucking doodle tattoos. ZOMG its a little butterfly that says Dreams. Maui wowie holy fuck sooooooo cute. Unironically invest in new tattoo removal techniques because it will be a booming industry in a decade.

the highest virtue you can have is to love your fellow man and help them through adversity. If you don't aspire to make your friends better, you're ngmi

I love women with tats

Attached: tumblr_066f4b022b8d0f906a032fe388dd8f4c_cfc7fb26_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 579.36K)

So fucking gross.

OMFG I just… cannot… with this guy. The tattoo spread over that Viking chest, the jutting beard beaded with moisture, the huge sensual mouth. My pumped barbarian prince. If I was ever confronted by this much concentrated masculinity I think my higher mental functions would just shut down and I’d revert to a pre-verbal, animal state. Him all slapping my face away from his cock with his big hand, making me beg for it like a dog.

Attached: 88DDD200-317D-4B1A-87C0-63857C66B28D.jpg (750x848, 165.22K)

>Because the battle of two great beasts represents the struggle inside of me.
Why do you need to represent it on your body using permanent drawings? We all struggle, it's human nature.

Attached: 1657526506819.png (1000x1000, 20K)

>love your fellow man and help them through adversity
this is niggershit. If you give someone bad with money they will spend it on more stupid shit, they do NOT learn.
A welfare case who keeps blowing all the money you give them should keep getting money?

i’m sure we can say the same about you and your Funko Pop collection

>that face
>that much makeup
thats not a woman

Attached: srt4lhroyfc91.jpg (750x1334, 100.79K)

TRANNY TRANNY
JANNY JANNY FOR FREE

stop projecting, I dont own comics, capeshit or toys and i download all my music and movies for free.
The only thing i spend money on is house/mortgage, gym, food and car.

>the highest virtue you can have is to love your fellow man and help them through adversity. If you don't aspire to make your friends better, you're ngmi
Have you ever met people who buy compulsively and have cannot manage money? My aunt spent around 250 000$ in 8 months when she got it from my dead grandmother. She was still looking as poor and retarded as before. She bought a stupid appartement in a stupid area that will spoon be destroyed, ugly luxury clothes and ordered from restaurants at every meal. Now she went back to her old lifestyle of debts and getting too much welfare.

Exactly. 80% of lottery winners lose it all in like 2 years

>tattoos
>mental illness
shiggy diggy

so no gf? LMAO!

>gib moni i'm broke and i broke my stuff lol
>no

>this is somehow supposed to be unacceptable
get a job or stop breaking your stuff, you fucking cunt.

I’m 26 and I’m fucking rocking through life with no mission. Just hustling and grinding for money and women. dealing with my inner demons

Fuck these bitches are hot as fuck

>it hurts the whole family
it's time to take your meds.

leave Chang alone. tattoo bring great dishonor to his family

I only accept tattoos while your pic related
those ultra shit random tiny tattoos put anywhere are like stickers on a ferrari

Don't think I'd ever get a tattoo.

The only tattoo that I'd even consider, would a be Dota symbol tattoo, for the specific reason that if I could break my addiction to that and come back, then I can do anything. But I'd get it somewhere non visible, so I am reminded in the shower each day.

It's literally the only thing I can think of for a tattoo.

Nah.
If he's not putting money aside for emergencies because he's blowing it all on a sleeve and other pointless shit, you can almost bet your ass he'll prioritize the sleeve over repaying the loan.

Heh, I know of a few people like that who make their tattoo their financial priority above all else

So you’re saying you find the post relatable? Feel free to leave an upvote.