Got muscles

>got muscles
>got girl attention
>got kissed by random cosplayer
>got STD
s-so this is what you guys meant by making it huh....

Attached: 1658419073873.jpg (625x774, 71.78K)

NIGGA YOU CAN'T GET STD BY KISSING

yOU DUMB

It's your diet/drug abuse. Stop poisoning yourself.

Yes you can

my body count (not even counting girls I've only kissed) is well into the 20s now, and I've never gotten a STD. How do you guys fuck up this badly?

>US sex ed
wow

Viruses aren't real. They're a modern replacement for demonic possession, but just as superstitious. People are afflicted with bad habits, not hostile invisible organisms.

>kissing women
You fucked up. First off, never fuck with sluts. Cosplayers are the biggest sluts. Fuck with women of a higher socioeconomic status. Next, stay the fuck out of major cities in whatever state you’re in. They’re a hive for STD ridden sluts. I live in Florida, and enjoy going to Orlando, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami…but I find my women where I’m from. Good ol retiree suburbia.

Kiss women in the neck if you must. Never lip to lip contact, nigga.

that's normal herpes, you can get it from poor hygene and more than half the planet is infected with it. The genital herpes is the one that is considered and STD

Its not std you dumb nigger faggot, you got a rash because of the bacteria from other people's faces. Happened to me if I ate something with someone else's saliva. Thats why you stay away from other people's spit nigger

You kissed a dick didn’t you?

>that's normal herpes,
no herpes is normal idiot.

>gets cold sores from kissing whores
wow what a shock

>user got herpes but is in denial

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 7.65K)

Like 90% of the US populatiom has herpes dude don't worry abt it. I think only mormons and shit don't at this point. It doesn't rly do anything except give you annoying blisters like once every decade. Just don't go eating some clam or kissing any lips when you have an outbreak, simpe as. Shit goes away after a week or two. Honestly, most STDs are pretty overblown. God should have invented more lethal shit instead of gonorrhea or chlamydia.

>rash because of the bacteria from other people's faces
its a cold sore AKA hepes simplex/HSV

cold sores aren’t the same as herpes you fucking mong. oral herpes is an absolute mess and you have to fucking disclose your shit to anyone you so much as kiss.

just apply anti-bacterial cream on it and it goes away, if it doesnt, atleast you can brag about having sex, haha

No then he'd have monkey pox

But what character was she cosplaying as?

I used to get infections just like op image all the time as a kid, it was nothing too series and I'm not infected with stds

rent free 3rd world streetshitter

norway is first world country unlike US, you stupid mutt

>europe
just lol.

stfu snownigger. go fuck a moose