Are you Any Forums enough for Empress Elisabeth of Austria?

Are you Any Forums enough for Empress Elisabeth of Austria?

> The empress developed extremely rigorous and disciplined exercise habits. Every castle she lived in was equipped with a gymnasium, the Knights' Hall of the Hofburg was converted into one, mats and balance beams were installed in her bedchamber so that she could practise on them each morning, and the imperial villa at Ischl was fitted with gigantic mirrors so that she could correct every movement and position. She took up fencing in her 50s with equal discipline. A fervent horsewoman, she rode every day for hours on end, becoming probably the world's best, as well as best-known, female equestrian at the time. When, due to sciatica, she could no longer endure long hours in the saddle, she substituted walking, subjecting her attendants to interminable marches and hiking tours in all weather.

Attached: 1597039301014.jpg (1200x1140, 153.92K)

I kneel before the Empress of Any Forums

Attached: proxy-image (22).jpg (800x640, 28.6K)

>At 172 cm (5 feet 8 inches), Elisabeth was unusually tall. Even after three pregnancies she maintained her weight at approximately 50 kg (110 pounds, 7 st 12 lbs) for the rest of her life. She achieved this through fasting and exercise, such as gymnastics and riding.

>She developed a horror of fat women and transmitted this attitude to her youngest daughter, who was terrified when, as a little girl, she first met Queen Victoria.

>Elisabeth slept without a pillow on a metal bedstead, which she believed was better for retaining and maintaining her upright posture

>To further preserve her skin tone, she took both a cold shower every morning

Attached: 1597012656416.jpg (483x600, 188.08K)

Imagine the smell

A fasting and walkchad….. I kneel

"Simp for your Empress all you want, chudcels. In the end, all that bodywork did her no good"

Attached: Luigi_Lucheni.jpg (800x1067, 171.68K)

true queen of Any Forums

the sex though

He looks happy and kind, good for him

Fpbp

>Whenever her weight threatened to exceed fifty kilos, a "fasting cure" or "hunger cure" would follow, which involved almost complete fasting. Meat itself often filled her with disgust, so she either had the juice of half-raw beefsteaks squeezed into a thin soup, or else adhered to a diet of milk and eggs

holy FUCK

Attached: Capture.jpg (1036x674, 88.69K)

I kneel.

Attached: charlemagne.jpg (1224x1600, 696.34K)

I kneel

>juice of half-raw beefsteaks
>diet of milk and eggs
can such a woman still be found?

Attached: My Hero Academia - S01E10 - Encounter With the Unknown HDTV-1080p.mkv_snapshot_18.04_[2022.07.13_23.50.32].jpg (1625x914, 115.45K)

Literally unmoggable. Rides, hikes, fasts, bathes in cold water. She was a looksmaxxer before it even was a thing.

Still, my heart belongs to someone else..

Attached: mariamylove.png (510x669, 708.08K)

If she existed today, what boards would she frequent? Any Forums obviously, but what else?

The most based woman in history.
A true Empress.

Patty mogged into oblivion

>She developed a horror of fat women and transmitted this attitude to her youngest daughter, who was terrified when, as a little girl, she first met Queen Victoria.
unfathomably based

Attached: tongue in cheek respect.jpg (540x392, 77.2K)