Is your gf there for you after you get tired from lifting?

Is your gf there for you after you get tired from lifting?

Attached: 1655626706243.jpg (760x767, 81.52K)

your gf is imaginary lol

no and the moment you pull some faggy shit like this off asking for support yours wont be there for long either

My gf is literally addicted to sex and I’m exhausted.

my who

Attached: 1654578206981.jpg (686x525, 68.88K)

let me tag in for you bro

Attached: 1653565301389.gif (498x280, 2.46M)

that’s because you’re not desirable and don’t have options lol

incel moment

lol it's funny cause it's true

fuck off to i am not even kidding

Wife, but yea. The picture is more about mental health, but if I'm getting DOMS my wife will run me over with a massage gun.

oops! sounds like you’ve experienced that LMAO!

Married man here, this is false. Don't be a crybaby, and don't complain with no intention of fixing things. But you can absolutely open up your concerns and stress to your wife, and if your just mentally blown out, tell them. Don't cope with alcohol and drugs, vent your thoughts to your wife, vent your energy at the gym, and vent your stupidity on Any Forums.

> your gf

Attached: IMG_20220720_153510_701.jpg (480x1040, 56.15K)

Yeah she made me dinner and massaged my traps while we watched TV last night it was nice

Bitter incel hands typed this post

It's not fair.

It's not goddamn fair that in a mere few days I'll be 22 years old and will still be a virgin. A 22 year old virgin. I have ached too many lonely nights and worked too goddamn hard to have not once held a girl's soft flesh against mine.

I mean, I just don't understand it. What's wrong with me? I did everything my parents and school teachers told me. I was kind, and polite, and I'm intelligent and I groom, and all for what purpose? For what fucking purpose if all through my youth, and early adult years not a single fucking one is going to give me the goddamn time of day or a goddamn chance?

I mean what more do you people fucking want from me? What additional lengths and measures must I fucking tread before you give me a goddamn second glance with ANYTHING but humorless disgust and/or disinterest?

WHAT?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO I HAVE TO FUCKING DO AT THIS POINT? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.

This is true

In 3 days I'm 26. Don't complain bitch

Guess there is only one thing you can do now

Attached: 1632054797974.png (640x594, 274.88K)

All MHA fans are trannies

Attached: 20201116_190333.jpg (396x472, 100.56K)

No, and she's mad if I'm tired from workout because in her mind, all I'm doing is mindlessly getting tired for no reason.

Excellent way to repel any woman. Only kids under 5 can do this shit.