I did a body weight bench press for reps

Now where is my government issued gf I am owed. How do I apply for her? How soon do I receive her?

Attached: 6DDB0F31-FF72-4DB6-9698-4385DA402653.jpg (622x416, 69.62K)

I can’t be the only one who can do a body weight bench on fit? Somebody please respond.

>How do I apply for her?
You have to do it in front of her.

I hate women

you need to be able to do 1.5x your own bw for reps before you can apply for the program, sorry.

>I hate women

Attached: 1468663293716.jpg (638x710, 95.65K)

Do I kidnap her and bring her to the gym? Any female? Even if she is married? Or do I have to go to the public gym and do it while a female is looking? Then what just walk up to her and say you are my gf now because I lifted enough weight? Should I bring a scale to weigh myself for proof? What if she says no what can I do to enforce her girlfriendness to me?

Greetings, 67669315.
Congratulations on your bodyweight bench press for reps! An important milestone in our society does not go unrewarded. Unfortunately due to your weight on record being

Attached: BallOfYarn !!B5JBBSg2gZA.png (881x814, 1.16M)

I am sexually attracted to adult human females.

No that’s not true. Even if it was how would I do it?

I am less than 200 lbs. What may I do and not do with this thing I now own?

I'm just following guidelines as set by I'm sorry but you do need yet meet the required threshold and should keep improving before reapplying.

gov rep here user, we only have trannies left, want some?

One standard size varying kit will be provided for daily required Dilation. BallOfYarn has a particularly small flesh wound so the dilation will take some extra time, not less than 1 hour per day. Every month you will be supplied a supply of Prep, HRT and SSRIs to ensure proper mood stability. An enema kit will also be required should you need it, as the flesh wound is too unstable. Please discard any:
Firearms, sharp objects, rope, string, toilet paper, swimming pools, buckets larger than 3 gallons, gasoline vehicles, ovens, and any caffeine pills.
Take care and congratulations!

Girlfriend (girl) . I deserve a girlfriend. Where is she. No men pretending to be woman for me. Also must be human so no niggers, gooks or savages for me.

No not any, you have to scout for the available ones who are still looking for assignment.

You go up to one with the form and ask her to fill it out with you. Usually people don't take the GF with them the first day or two, so she can have time to prepare and get ready.

You may want to do the same by spending the day doing research etc.

Please ignore the psy-op counterfeit agencies. If you have any issue completing the form, you will be referred to a local center where it will be done for you, but the assignment will be random and automatic.

Attached: 360_F_294621430_9dwIpCeY1LqefWCcU23pP9i11BgzOS0N.jpg (540x360, 47.87K)

GRRR. WE BOTH GOT DUBS! GIVE ME A ADULT HUMAN FEMALE AS A GIRLFRIEND NOW!

No I want one sent to me. I like pic related from OP. When can I expect a hug from her as I am owed one due to my body weight bench press PR?

that’s a man

Attached: IMG_2460.jpg (657x527, 46.47K)

See double dubs confirms. A adult human female should be sent to me at once. When will she arrive?

Yes it is. He can not be a girlfriend.

gov rep here again OP, we found a whale in the back, do you want it?

Attached: 1637517859232.png (888x883, 368.57K)

Sir I understand there have been some misunderstandings in communication between my colleague and yourself. I apologize on behalf of our association.

Please send your application to our processing department. We need to take care of the necessary clearances first and make sure your recommendation is available for shipping. If all is in order you can expect a hug upon delivery.

- GF Department P&R

Attached: 9650703.jpg (800x546, 47.86K)