Does cardio kill gains?

If I do 15mins cardio to get endurance gains does that inhibit the growth mechanism?
Does cardio kill gains?
When do I do cardio
Gym days or rest days?
How do I get endurance gains without it severely inhibiting the grown mechanisms?
AGHHHHHHHH HELP

Attached: david-goggins.jpg (493x410, 65.72K)

15 minutes isn't even cardio? That's like a warm up

How much cardio is reasonable ro gain endurance without it inhibitng the growth mechanisms triggered at the gym?

my cavs gets smaller if i do more than 40 mins/day of cardio

do as much cardio as you want
cardio killing gains is a meme

This
Just eat more those days

Yes and no
If you do lots of cardio while lifting and you dont eat enough (you burn when you run) you will not gain muscle as fast. You gotta do both cardio and lifting and eating alot and sleeping enough. Basically you gotta compensate for the burned cardio cals.
>t. Gained 18kg of muscle on a lean bulk while doing cycling to uni 30 minutes every day

In the words of the late great Rich Piana, not doing cardio doesn't protect your gains, not doing cardio is how you get fat.

Ancient Greeks were doing cardio and they used to run on sand for extra difficulty

Attached: blue.png (440x641, 665.8K)

No,the "cardio bad" myth was pushed by aestheticfags who were too lazy to do anything but curls.

Just do whatever rugby players do.
They're fucking huge and can run a lot.

It doesn't kill gains at all. It does smash up your joints and increase metabolic disease however. There's nothing healthy about it, you should do it if you enjoy it not because it's important for health. It's much better to do sprinting.

depends on the intensity and relative proximity to your lifting.

If you run fullbodies and do cardio on off days you're golden as long as it's probably not marathon cardio.

If you something like ppl and intense cardio 2 days on 1 off you might be shooting yourself in the foot.

if you do ppl and like 20 minutes of jogging or jumprope 80% or less of max safe hr you're probably not impacting your gains significantly.

if you lifting at all and doing 8 mile plus runs a day you're dead ending progress on both/.

I read a study that said steady state cardio should be done at least 24h after/before weight lifting and should not be done coincidentally. But they defined cardio as some standard I forget. Anyways, I always run a mile or 2 before lifting as a warm up.

You're going to need a bit more than 15 min. Shoot for 30 as a happy minimum.

your own retardation is more detrimental to your gains than any cardio could ever be

does sauna after working out kill gains?

I spin cycle about 30km in an hour on my off days. Usually try keep resistance high to maintain the one hour session. 45-1hr is good. HIIT spikes cortisol too much and longer sessions turn to calorie management. Usually maintain a good 150bpm during that time. No stops just minutes where I slow down to have water.

Cardio "kills gains" in two ways:
>you do cardio (running, cycling) and don't get a pump, blood leaves your upper body to your legs, making you look deflated
>you get less bodyfat percentage and look "smaller" (no more fatceps)

People seriously overestimate how much actual lean muscle mass they have.

No, it’s a stupid myth by lazy fucks who lack the mental fortitude to push through the initial pain of running.

No you faggot.
If your "gains" are killed after 15 minutes of cardio...you didn't have gains to begin with.