Tap water is poison

I've been drinking tap water all my life in the UK. Went on holiday to an eastern european shithole country and everyone there drinks natural springwater and bottled water. For two weeks my hair loss stopped, I had no dandruff, my skin improved and the water tasted cleaner and purer.

Is tap water literally poison? They don't even put flouride in UK water (or so they say) but I instantly feel sicker drinking the water here.

How can I avoid tap water and if I buy bottled water am I just scamming myself? Is bottled water just the same as tap water?

Indb water filter-> I can't install one as I rent my house.

Attached: tap-water-tastes-bad.jpg (640x367, 35.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVK5If-HgxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waaaaa uh..

I mean, you could install one and just save the old tap and put it back in when you leave.

I live in Florida and there is a shit load of soil contaminates here. Particularly Teflon based contaminates. I still drink the water because of how expensive it is to drink exclusively bottled water / how sources of bottled water are often contaminated / plastics in bottled water. I don't know how to get around shitty western water. In Wisconsin they have great water around the area my family is from. I think your water quality in the UK would probably improve the more rural you live.

if you believe terrible english water is even close to the perfection that is scottish tap water you are only kidding yourself.

You are literally retarded and all that shit was in your head you ugly faggot

I can't install a water filter....
Op....

Attached: britta.jpg (464x348, 20.8K)

these are only for taste user

Wrong.

Attached: filter.png (808x465, 24.75K)

False

*takes a sip finest alpine tap water*
yes, yes, very unfortunate, my dear OP.

Sounds like the UK is the shithole m8

you post on Any Forums but can't do your own research and check if your city's infrastructure supports clean water. What is wrong with you?

Can you not read the very same picture you posted??

>Varies among products
with the simple filters pictured not filtering anything substantial.

GLASGOW
L
A
S
G
O
W

>"reduce" copper and lead, remove chorine taste

basically taste only
If you want any substantial filtration, you need to put way more money into it

Attached: file.png (1572x187, 55.33K)

activated charcoal (brita filter) removes estrogenics
youtube.com/watch?v=qVK5If-HgxY

It's probably because of hotter climate rather than the water

Your dandruff, hair loss, and shit skin are a result of hard water. Eastern Europe has soft water, which is nicer to skin and hair.

Nigga some areas are better than other. There is no “UK tap water”. Stop being a retard and take 30 minutes to research it. And if you still moan about it invest in a filter. Bottled water is a Nestle scam to make you dependent on them.

Most water filters do not remove poisons like heavy metals, plastics, and chemicals.

Buy a brita filter if you are worried. Some areas in the UK put fluoride in the water to strengthen teeth but desu it's a hassle due to the chemical they use. I would have thought your improvements were more to do with vitamin D and sunlight gains. Bottled water will be full of micro plastics.