If war breaks out tomorrow, would your routine have prepared you well for it...

If war breaks out tomorrow, would your routine have prepared you well for it? You're going to need to be functional on a battlefield, think running etc.

Attached: 1645794669646.webm (406x720, 2.72M)

i dont run so i guess im fucked

(Thread will still get 200 bumps because you're all trannies)

It's Any Forums so 90% don't lift
The 9% that actually lift are bloatlords or roidtrannies
The remaining 1% actually has a healthy lifestyle but would still die in a war because they're not soldiers

Shut the fuck up you attention seeking clown niggabitch aids infested rotbrained retard

I have asthma, mental health issues, chronic back pain, am 5’6, and like cock. I don’t think they’ll want me in the army, I’ll probably be one of the first in front of a firing squad honestly.

This

>Random bomb falls on your house
>Guess i die

stop projecting
almost everyone here atleast used to lift
why else would they waste time if they dont understand shit

I haven’t lifted in two months due to some circumstances but I guess I can get Any Forums pretty fast again which will have neglectible effect on my survivability in a war.

>almost everyone here atleast used to lift
lmao

I am an Australian and the first thing that I will do the moment I get access to a loaded firearm is shoot myself in the head. Why would you even work for the military when the private sector lets you get away with way more slacking and you get paid better?

i would not be, but not insanely far off

>lmao
kek

Shoot your commanders first, then shoot yourself.

>dying for billionaire land disputes over tax cattle

Attached: 1641023197891.png (1057x937, 443.06K)

im a combat arms soldier so im good to go bros. if a real war came to your doorstep you would all get stomped instantly, id definitely die too but i might take some of them with me

I would rather go to jail

This is unironically the best move, because it allows for collective action against the government. Think about it: if the (((state))) starts arresting a bunch of people who are pissed off at them and throws them all in the same location, then it allows anti-government dissenters an opportunity to link up and do things they wouldn't be able to do as individuals.

Attached: 353073646.jpg (640x360, 79.88K)

>lmao
>kek
Lol

> Woman wine on tik tok
> doesn't even put any time or effort into make up
> meanwhile man blown apart by artillery

Attached: IMG_20220721_145618_197.jpg (923x1280, 336.97K)

i could be a medic and deadlift stretchers pretty easily I guess