How to legitimately grow a peachy ass

My wife and I workout together
This is a pic of her, she wants to ONLY focus on butt and grow especially this area marked. Please I make her workout plans

Attached: EB403E3A-2401-42B8-A8A0-FA71B9E040FA.jpg (3024x4032, 1.18M)

Sorry, posted the wrong one

Attached: 05D667B3-22C8-43DB-BC7C-4C62A21F3964.jpg (1574x2100, 358.43K)

Either you are black or she wants to attract blacks - ngmi either way

black guys are high t
jus' sayin

BBL surgery, working out will only get u a meaty ass not a bubbly one, sorry. Asses are nice cuz theyre all fat, cant change fat distribution without surgery.

Sex with me until creampie X 10

looks peachy enough to me

RDLs, Hip Thrusts, Hip abductor

>build leg day(s) around compounds
>add isolations for areas you specifically want to target
How low can your IQ be to not figure this out yourself?

sex with my BWC x 10

built for bbc

thanks op just jerked one off to ur wife.

Man. I swear. Posting ass is pretty much guaranteed replies on this board. Doesn't matter what the topic is

I new Any Forums people were out touch but not by this much

neurons activated, but seriously a picture in leggins like this can be very misleading, they make the shape look much better than it is actually. do you have a pic without pants? not even coom baiting, but most girls have a great ass in high waist pants

Not naked

Attached: EF403A47-9063-4754-8F70-577F701E41BB.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Thank you

Unrelated but does Creatine helps muscle appearance especially on flutes ?

>Running
>Stretching in order to keep hip flexors from taking over from the glutes
>squat moar
>lunges

No problem bro. Yes, Creatine will help, it helps store water intra muscularly everywhere including the glutes. Don't expect crazy gains but it should make a slight difference.

>Any Forums is not your personal trainer

100-200m sprints for reps, and weighted squats.

You need a side profile and a back profile where she's just standing not trying to pose it. You know it's a good ass when it looks hot while she's just standing normally. This will also give you a standard form to take progress pics and post them for us to wank over.

Do you get off to strangers thirsting over lewd pics of your wife? You could've just posted a random lady with a similar physique you degenerate cuck