Best exercise to grow your forearms?

Best exercise to grow your forearms?

Attached: 1658343665281648.png (1100x1048, 683.99K)

Taking lids off pickle jars

why can't these guys ever be honest?
just say the development and launch of realistic sex bots would remove guys interest in the opposite sex completely and thus will greatly hamper child birth in the world
this article makes me want to fund sex bot research & development

Handstand in the calf raise machine

>huge portion of me already alone and unloved because they do not fit women's standards
>still need to ban sexbots which could get them some company and release from their frustration
Women are evil.

>sex bot research
Don't you mean robostitutes?

farmer's walks. i walk the length of my gym and back again (so not very far), take 2 minutes, and then repeat. 5 sets in total.

my forearms are like solid tubes of muscle now.

w*men will lobby vehemently against sex bots, and they already are. sex bots take away their ONLY ticket to power and influence.

uhhh actually we need these things

Attached: 1653453854871.jpg (1039x1036, 244.1K)

rolling

Attached: smokepepe.png (1080x1068, 661.65K)

If these sexbots become sentient aren't they scared the robots will come for them after writing these articles?

>1 in 9 chance to get laid
>lost
perma incel

admittedly, probably for the best

no we really dont. at least not for a few decades. the overpopulation meme is one of the FEW globohomo memes that is unironically true.

sexbots would facilitate a natural, legal, and socially acceptable period of eugenics and depopulation, during which the lonely undesirables can still get their rocks off, while the top 10% of genes gets passed on with traditional childbirth. a few decades of this and watch as multiple global issues disappear "magically" as populations decline, no vaccine required.
its a fantastic outcome really
fucking kek

we need more babies in amerika asap
who cares about the rest of the world? it really -doesn't- matter

>double trips of truth
Somebody bankroll sex bot development immediately

This. Doing calf raises while holding a barbell and dead hang leg raises helps too.

You’ll basically never have to mix your grip on deadlifts or use straps.

First of all, forget everything you think you know about lifting. Second of all, ignore the advice of every other shitter in this thread.

Its simple,

Barbell hand curls behind the body for flexors, 5kg plate hand curl for extensors

the rest of the world eats away at resources and produces waste just like "amerika" does, brainlet. so you should care.
too. many. shitbabies.

fuck off klaus your death cult will never win over righteousness god will smite you

>incels are a legitimate threat and go around shooting people and attacking women
>We should preemptively ban something that would solve this problem we believe exists
I will never understand women

>Top 10% of genes
have you ever looked in a ghetto neighbourhood? Only the poor trash (yes I'm including white trash) have lots of kids these days. Certainly not the top 10%