What's the best way to shave pubic hair, ass hair, and testical hair?

What's the best way to shave pubic hair, ass hair, and testical hair?

Attached: file.png (800x400, 369.57K)

dont

get the pretty little asian girls to wax you, shaving is awful like that

don't shave it, just trim it. You don't want to keep harassing the follicle itself, nor removing the follicle bub from the glans repeatedly. What you need to do, if you must tidy it, is just trim it short enough to not be a hindrance. The less you stimulate the follicle itself, the better. I recommend 0.5 to 1cm length to be kept in the area.
That is all you should do to, if you want to avoid unnecessary infection, follicle growth, hair splitting and damage. Also you should exfoliate the area in order to bring up all developing follicles, to avoid ingrown hairs, once everything has stemmed, just trim it short with an electric trimmer. Nothing more is needed, anything else and you're asking for problems to keep arising.

I bought the lawnmower 4.0 it was a decent upgrade from the cordless trimmer Ive had for years now, i feel confident that the blades wont fucking knick my sackskin or anything

Norelco boodygroomer
painless, takes seconds, and doesnt irritate your skin

I just pluck the hair with a tweezer.

Yeah that works if you are a hairless babyman

>ass is the hairiest part of my body
why

I once sliced my head with my regular razor because everything fell into place in just the wrong way for it to happen while smoothening the sack. Luckily it healed fully but it bled pretty hard at first and I, for a brief moment, considered getting the lawnmower. I'm just more careful now though

Attached: 1651180304728.jpg (2000x2000, 310.62K)

trim it?
why do you want to look like a child
pubic hair is very attractive

Trimming it doesn't mean you shave everything, Mr. Yeti

Based. I never shave, only trim

fpbp
Why would you? Unless you intend to try and have sex it's completely pointless.

Trim pubes, leave ass hair alone, shave balls. Shaved balls feel amazing, never had a problem using a safety razor.

good
op pic is wax
imagine being so retarded you wax your genitals

Ask a gym bro to help, that's what they're there for. When you're both in locker room and you're nude he can't use the excuse he doesn't have time, what kind of friend doesn't have a minute to help you? Just make sure you've applied shaving cream to the relevant areas and a razor to hand him.

Veet for men

This is the way

>, nor removing the follicle bub from the glans
if your glans has hair follicles you probably should see a doctor.

Phillips Oneblade with the safety attachment, then you can trim your groin in 2sec without cutting your balls.

I'm talking about the follicle glans, not the penile glans itself.

Either just trim or pay to get waxed, never shave.