Memes and s-o-y jokes aside, is the rock climbing gym actually an autist-proof way to pick up women...

memes and s-o-y jokes aside, is the rock climbing gym actually an autist-proof way to pick up women? Does anyone have experience and can speak to this?

Attached: Rock-Reaction-Indoor-Rock-Climbing-XD-1380-001_700x410.jpg (700x410, 91.01K)

I went to the rock climbing gym once. There were a bunch of women there but they were all in groups and I felt so awkward and didn't know what to do. So i stayed in an isolated corner and tried a wall with the auto belay. But the rental shoes had no grip and it was really hard to go up. I would go up a few steps and fall right back down. I was kind of scared to go up too high so I did a few steps a few times and gave up and went home. Never went back

I spent some time trying to get into the sport. The women there were extremely poor quality. Rock climbing is an activity, maybe even a hobby, but not a sport. It cannot be judged objectively. This why so many losers are drawn to it. It is the embodiment of a safe space.

Sports develop character, and that's where more quality people will be found.

You'll find that in real rock climbing, not in a rock climbing gym.

Attached: n00b-climbing_s.jpg (1368x1368, 429.21K)

and the spaghetti in your pockets, what happened with that?

>autistic rambling

It's okay. Those women know you're just there to climb. You can mess up as much as you want. They aren't paying attention to you. When you walk by them to get to the counter to return your shoes they probably don't even notice and if you walk by them they will forget about it in less than a minute. You did a great job going outside and climbing.

i almost never see single women in the climbing gym. aways with their boyfriends or in big groups

Yes
Well at least you tried to climb. I boulder mostly now but if I was still toproping in your position I'd try to find a group of 3+ people who don't look like they're doing anything too serious and ask if you could work in with them. The good part about lifting (I'm assuming you do) is that once you get really comfortable with pullups you can actually forgo a good deal of footwork because you can get anywhere you need to through the power of your biceps.
The ones in the big groups tend to be (but not always) single in my experience

they were all laughing at you behind your back. probably texted in their climbing group chat about it on the way home

>rock climbing cannot be judged objectively
What are you talking about?

You have a feminine approach to seduction.
Going to a place/event with the intent to signify your sexual availability, or signal signs of high value skills being possessed is feminine in nature.

What men actually do, is acquire skills to increase their value without signaling them. Their wealth is quiet and only ever is disclosed in appropriate circumstances, when relevant, and brushed off as logical consequences of discipline and dedication in an area of your own life.

''Wow user, I did not know you could climb trees, thanks for getting the kid's toy back''
''Well I rock climb as a hobby'' said in a logical, nonchalant fashion, without looking too invested.
Anything more than that, and you will look like you're bragging, enjoying too much laurels, and too self-conscious about your image.

Acquire skills. The women will then come, as naturally they gravitate towards high-skill areas to signify their availability, and scout for potential mates.

The hands that typed this post have never felt a woman

I enjoy rock climbing a lot but this is very true
climbing gyms are safe spaces for rich tech azns and pajeets who can barely climb V2 boulders but just want to hang out
it gets a lot more fun when you can start climbing at least V5 in your gym, but yeah you're not going to get pussy doing this
if you want to mog people just benchpress in the weights area since none of the 5'7" asians who are actually good at climbing can bench more than a plate

going to a rock climbing gym signifies wealth since they're all like $135 a month memberships

if i ever stop rock climbing for whatever reason, ill probably keep going anyway because that pay wall filters out a lot of bullshit you normally have in standard gyms

Opinion disregarded. I'm just stating it like it is. You are approaching sexual courtship from a feminine perspective.
You should work on developing your wealth of skills and intangible capitals. I am trying to give you an insight on why your approach may be fruitless so far.

It's true. Financial stability is a good trait to display and it's best done in an indirect fashion. Like having memberships to experience-based venues. It speaks more so than displaying commodities such as clothes, cars, or tech items.
Ideally you want to display smart money. Instead of flashing the car keys, you should let the membership cards, the plane tickets, the business cards do the talking.

This has to be bait, this is just too perfect to not be someone larping as a mouthbreather

You’re better off doing some group sport shit like volleyball or kickball

If you want to meet women rock climbing, try bouldering instead. Bouldering tends to be more accessible, so you get a higher number of more casual climbers mixed in with the hardcore boulderers. Lead climbing tends to attract more hardcore hobbyists who aren't necessarily looking for a chat.

Go to a gym regularly and focus on climbing. Don't be overly cold, but also don't try and put yourself out there to approach women, because you will get yourself labelled as a nuisance, guaranteed.

Climb until you identify your grade, then spend half your time projecting above that grade. Opportunities will come when you ultimately meet other people (male and female) attempting and failing the same problems. Conversation naturally arises in these situations since people are usually happy to discuss beta when they are struggling to solve a crux move.

Learn the language as well. Know what people mean by flag, smear, gaston, heel hook, slab, dyno, undercling, crimp, etc. Nothing puts people off more than being acutely aware of a fake.

>Learn the language as well. Know what people mean by flag, smear, gaston, heel hook, slab, dyno, undercling, crimp, etc.
Imo you pick this up by osmosis, you don't need any effort to understand it aside from maybe once or twice asking someone what it means if they spring it at you

incredible how stupid some people are and still are able to speak words

not if spergs like you keep joining. fuckin hell, can't you autists just stick to the things you actually like doing?

Attached: 1658239821844018.jpg (828x828, 82.48K)