Women of Any Forums how do you deal with creeps stop staring at you? I get uncomfortable

Women of Any Forums how do you deal with creeps stop staring at you? I get uncomfortable.

Attached: 1658365082613.jpg (608x1082, 366.81K)

they dont creep on me because im not dressed like a whore. sweatpants and oversized ratatouille tshirt. if anything they look because my shirt is so cool

Attached: 93CE4BBB-F081-4949-96F8-FEB123A7624A.jpg (828x931, 339.55K)

Girl who posted this is seething it isn't her ass in the picture.

Will you be my gf

stop wearing yoga pants. our eyes r just naturally attracted to ur ass, we’re not even really trying to look. i hate 16 yos at my gym in yoga pants all around and its hard not to peek and disturb my workout. Fucking attention whores.

I'm stronger than most men I would say, so I have no problem with confronting them.

I can squat 143kg for 5 reps, and I can overhead press 72kg for 4-5 reps. I normally weigh about 75-78kg. I don't look super muscly, but I def look like I workout. I'm also usually the same height or taller than most men, so most men are automatically intimidated by me. I can beat most of my male friends in arm wrestles too.

One time I yelled at a middle aged boomer for not putting his shopping cart back, and he just stood there shocked for a second before meekly walking back to get his cart to put it away properly. I felt bad after lol ngl

Being / looking strong has its perks, and it's great, but the trade off is that I don't often feel cute. I'm always self conscious about appearing intimidating.

u will never be a woman

>someone took a pic of me and is going to masturbate to it later tonight...
do you really think they don't LOVE this idea?
this is what they live for
this fuels them beyond belief

>girl
>totally not a tranny larping
>also Any Forums pass user

Attached: 1654171516351.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

yes. we shall have a spring wedding and 5 kids.

Attached: md5aojyz9ie11.png (657x527, 36.75K)

>Women of Any Forums
>women
>Any Forums
wtf are you talking about ???

Based

First off: Are you real?

I don't know if there is going to be a perfect solution for you. Perhaps start by understanding that both genders can make the other one feel insecure. It's easier to identify and police the worst of these male behaviors, so take some solace in that fact.

llorna???

I wakl over to them and tell them "hey creep, you're a pervert" and then I punch them in their face. I'm trans btw

biggest fucking tranny larper on the board... post pics or you're not real

>stop wearing yoga pants. our eyes r just naturally attracted to ur ass, we’re not even really trying to look.
Unfortunately this. Men have to develop an instinct NOT to look. Default mode is to stare. I've trained myself to ignore blatantly immodest clothing.

For the record I'm going to the gym now with a baggy old t shirt on. Why? no hot chicks tonight. If there were, I'd have a tighter V neck, abs popping to moisten the panties a little.

Let's not pretend everyone doesn't understand the game here ladies.

Record yourself so there's no need

Attached: 1658365090743581.png (507x898, 637.71K)

Honestly just try not to look at them. If it's bad enough, I'll just catch them in mid-stare so the shame scares them away. I am a medium-deathfat though so everyone always look for the wrong reasons.

I can tell ur a woman bc you don't think ur a whore. So different and unique, not like the rest of them

better than >ywnbaw