What is the best style of dance for fitness and social gains?

What is the best style of dance for fitness and social gains?

Attached: dance.webm (720x1280, 2.2M)

Getting twerked on by big booty white bitches at da club

>Fitness
ballet
Breakdancing
>social
Ballroom or anything involving 1 on 1

Salsa dancing. Plus if you go to Latin America you'll be guaranteed to get tail

ToT

i looked into it once and saw the class pics and everyone was fugly and had a terrible male:female ratio. also the people i know who did it kinda fit that mold too a bit

>ballet
I have never wept for my own unfitness like I have seeing professional ballet dancers (male). The coordination, balance, and functional strength (to manipulate human weight objects) are top tier.

and they can lift girls up by the crotch

Attached: covered in spandex.jpg (400x540, 57.81K)

Based
I want to start ballet next year or 2

That was actually a pretty damn good recovery. Even adults can rarely get back in the zone after such a little slip up.

tfw I'll never get to experience what that boy is experiencing/going to experience in the near future

Attached: 1638992874852.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

Chudbros there's still hope

What is this kid like 15 and ugly? Fucking lol he's gotten farther with a chick than half this board.

Attached: 1647310670041.gif (1006x566, 1.26M)

And a little bit of chicken fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio uuuuuooouuup
Well I've seen the sun rise
See the love in my woman's eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother's looooove

this fucking kid can dance better than me... feelsbadman

Attached: sad-sad-guts.gif (485x498, 1.1M)

Their parents are beating the living fuck out of them if they miss one single step.

Kid is queer

As someone who has known a lot of mentally ill people, let me tell you, this is the face of a psycho

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-21_12-04-13.png (235x188, 47.1K)

ah, the Chinese approach.

>"social gains"
NGMI, way too autistic of a way of thinking. Literally just enjoy yourself do what you like, that's what is attractive to women and makes you fun to be around. It sounds like a fucking hellish prison to be trapped in your head wondering what pre-planned dancing strategy will be most optimal for attracting females

>It sounds like a fucking hellish prison to be trapped in your head wondering what pre-planned dancing strategy will be most optimal for attracting females

Is is literally what autism is. And yes, it is a hellish prison.

i dont get it why the zoom in?
they are obviously friends messing around