When do you start getting older lady mires?

When do you start getting older lady mires?

Attached: E95B9279-0E04-4646-8DC8-3324C053E6B6.png (444x633, 536.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wanderings.net/notebook/Main/BenjaminFranklinAdviceOnChoiceOfAMistress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best year to fuck top tier milfs is between 16-19

i meet them playing word games on my mobile phone. women use these apps to escape their failing marriages and that's when I strike

What are the best games for this kek

not saying

get a decent physique. Smile and be respectful when you talk to them. Play wordle, know some hip young skill like dancing or some shit. 24 and I get attention it's nice. Lowkey more enjoyable than peers, less bullshit to muck through

Work in healthcare. I get so many older ladies telling me they would marry me if they were younger

Bearmode is ironically the best way to go if you've taken the Franklinpill.
wanderings.net/notebook/Main/BenjaminFranklinAdviceOnChoiceOfAMistress

Attached: 1567408028686.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

What about the second best game for this

i would do unholy things to those tits if you know what i mean

glad you asked. it's called word chums

This bitch looks like a demon holy shit

This looks ok but I prefer the New York Times crossword. Appreciate the help anyway frend

Also how will they know I'm Any Forums there's no way to put a profile pic

It's the way to go. I'm hairy with a roided 280lb bear body and old women grab me in grocery stores.

I regret that i wasn't in shape as a teen and missed my chance to fuck milfs

Same
Now that I'm in my mid 20s I feel like it would just be sad

I mean if i was single i would still do it but i feel like I'll have to try harder than just being an in shape 18-21 year old willing to fuck older women on vacation in the tourist town i lived in at the time. I figure looking decent and being dtf are all older women need if you're young enough.

Eh the way I see it would be easier to do it now because there is less risk on their end for underage ban

you have to win them with your mind first and then you can ask for digits when she is into you

>it would just be sad
Nah, it's still totally valid. See