QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT - Questions That Don'd Deserve Their Own Thread (Clifford the Big Red Dog edition)

Okay retard, what do you want?

Attached: Clifford_PBSavatar_square_191202_140120.png (200x200, 14.3K)

BRK (Big Red Knot)

>tried to make thread
>I’m rangebanned
Fuck you too jannies
Whenever I squatted, my inner thigh (hip adductor) would get unreasonably sore afterwards (often, the ONLY muscle group to get sore). I never paid it much attention until today, when I felt some “shock” (not outright pain) there when I was out and about. Forgot about it for my gym session until I started rowing and it felt like I pulled the damn muscle. Had to slow down for a bit but I managed to recover speed by the end.
Did I injure something already or is this just a warning sign before I get a express ticket to snap city? Should I take a day off squatting? I’m not even squatting heavy.

Just got covid and was doing my usual calisthenics routine after recovering.

Now I can barely do 5-10 push ups without my chest hurting and I can't even do 5k on my rower without having chest pain.

Only thing I can do without much discomfort is cycling and now when I'm at work I feel very lethargic and out of breath.

I measure my bpm and its at around 60-65, and my blood pressure is currently at around 120/68.

Should I just take it easy until I feel ok, or should I see a doctor?

I have vascular delts but love handles. Is this common?

Second question, why do anons seethe so hard on this board? Seems almost as bad as Any Forums

Bro, see a fuckin doctor.

I would guess you pulled a tendon or something. Have someone check your form.

how to talk to people and make friends

>you have to be 18 to post here

Your'e working out while having covid? Bro, just wait it out lmao
Covid is not going to kill you but it is a strong flu so chill
go to a doctor

I know it's a meme to ask about coffee on this forum. But is quitting coffee worth it?

Caffeine is just really great for working out and having mental energy, but I find that it gives me terrible chest pain and anxiety if I don't dose it absolutely perfectly.

Has anyone here just quit coffee and been better off without it? I've started quitting cold turkey for around 3 days and have found that I need an extra hours sleep to feel a similar level of energy that I had with caffeine. I'm just kinda sick of the ups and downs in energy levels that caffeine brings.

This drug it such a double edged sword for me.

Attached: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 167.47K)

Sounds like it's worth it for you to quit. Never had that issue with coffee but have quit other substances with 0 regret.

I quit coffee a few times and it doesn't really feel any different.
Just cut it with progressively more decaf when you're making it, it's stupid easy to stop.

would it be ok to do stronglifts program every other day instead of just 3 days/week?

Will you just tell me how

>How to talk to people
Use your fucking voice.
>How to make friends
Discuss a common interest. Get your autism diagnosed so you can meet other autistic people. It'll be easier for you and you'll get free government money.

severe low back pain after squatting last tuesday. i'm wondering if it's a herniated disc or just a muscle sprain? it feels like it's more on the right side rather than centralized. also can foam rolling help with this?

you don't ever foam roll your lower back. go to a GP who will refer you to a physio.

will Clifford Crunch breakfast cereal help or hurt my gains?

Attached: cerealoutlet.jpg (600x844, 184.6K)

what is foam rolling for? dead hanging from a pullup bar with my toes on the ground provides a lot of relief.

Is there any downside to HGH?
Does it make your dick bigger if you take it as a child/teen?
There's a soccer player (Lionel Messi) who took HGH as a kid and a teen and he's said to have a large penis

Got a lower back injury today from duel 20kg clean and jerk kettlebells. It was bad form.
I typically just do hand to hand clean and jerk with a 24kg, but my brother straight mobbin both my 24kg's to press.
Figured I'd give the duel 20kg clean and jerk a try, it definitely pushed me, as I go for continuous 2 minutes.
After that set I go straight into hand to hand swing with 20kg which I do religiously and have great form, after second swing I get sharp pain in left lower back

What the fuck do I do to help treat the pain so I can get back to lifting asap? Obviously I don't expect to heal in a day. When I was a fatty I would randomly get this same pain and have to just heal it out for almost 2 weeks in extreme pain.
But I basically can't even get my 15k steps in a day because it's a little to stiff to walk

My left wrist is weaker than my right (bad break when I was younger, some nerve damage) and this caused difficulty when I do hammer curls - it gets cocked down (if that makes sense) while the other wrist is fine. Would wrist braces/wraps idk help with this, or could they somehow cause damage. Would be greatful for any advice. Thank you.

>Does it make your dick bigger if you take it as a child/teen?
Yes, and roids can do that too if you took them before puberty desu, but you will be an ultra manlet.
>Is there any downside to HGH?
Also yes.

It's next to all the other garbage that's for kids, so yes.
Those cereals get kids riding the sugar roller coaster early in the day, and at a young age.
It's no wonder so many kids have "ADHD", when they're sugar crashing hard almost immediately after getting to school.

>but you will be an ultra manlet.
This. I've read they interfere with the body's natural signalling of the end of puberty, so you likely end it early and miss out on growth spurts.
Once they get the science right, I'm sure they'll be roiding kids of the rich and famous for height and other things.