What causes atherosclerosis

Now that the dust has settled, what exactly causes atherosclerosis? The dust has settled... right?

Attached: 34058394058.jpg (559x686, 99.35K)

Attached: 1655459281980.png (1227x379, 69.79K)

Nobody knows. Anyone who claims to know is lying.

jews

maybe sneed oils

Fat

THE CATALOG HAS SPOKEN

Attached: FDD8FF09-0F4E-434B-9DDF-76DA86EC3B6C.jpg (321x977, 209.45K)

not doing any cardio

Underworking or overworking the body

wtf, physical activity causes this? that's fucked. time to become a lazy cunt.

> not doing any cardio
Plenty of marathon runners have dropped dead of CVD

the answer is easy, anyone who disagrees is coping hard as fuck
its obesity
no cardio
smoking
diabetes
SEED OILS
and shitty genes unfortunately

the way I've heard it described is a cyclical processes and it's essentially your vessels attacking themselves and causing worse obstructions attempting to remodel. What initiates the whole thing idk but once it starts it just escalates.

you can die at any time by the most random shit and you're worried about something clogging your veins while you should be out there clogging the ovaries of bitches

cool story, what else u got?

Primary cause is eatting sugar which is like injecting glass into your arteries. When your arteries are damaged your body uses cholesterol to build up plaque over the damage to rapidly patch it. In an active person this plaque is broken down as the arteries are healed but if you are sedentary or you just keep damaging your arteries the process never completes.

Physical activity causes plaque buildup?

Sugar

hyperinsulinemia causes the intimal thickening that is the initiating step in atherosclerosis

Yeah i've seen the research about increased insulin levels causing "lesions" to the walls of the arteries. I think your response is the most correct in this thread so far

Eating a ton of fat, particularly animal fats. Carbs cause a lot of problems but plaque buildup isn't one of them

Simple as.

Correlates to low LDL cholesterol, low HDL:Trig ratio, high sugar intake, and vegetable oils. Heart attacks were extremely rare before the 20th century. Blaming traditional foods for them is moronic.

kek

>Physical activity
Lmao, Any Forums btfo’d again

Taking k2 can help remove plaques like this from arteries