Wait so sugar makes u fatter and bulking pretty much means adding fat and protein into ur body so why bother going on a...

Wait so sugar makes u fatter and bulking pretty much means adding fat and protein into ur body so why bother going on a massive healthy caloric surplus instead of just eating sugar but with higher protein intake

Attached: V0gqbd3.jpg (1000x925, 328.27K)

>image
Yeah I'm thinkin of bbc between those breasts

I want to fuck her if you know what I mean ;)

>British blonde
10 bucks this chick is 18 and she has about 18 months before she hit the wall with no brakes.

Worst fucking blunt I ever seen

English women will never look attractive.

true

Sugar only makes you fat if you consume excess calories.

Very true. British women have like a 2 year period in their life when they are moderately attractive (16-18). After that it's just chaos.

because sugar is empty carbs, and your muscles don't repair themselves on empty carbs

Any Forums moment, right here folks.

Attached: 1649441877900.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

C..coffee! Y-YEAH I FUCKING LOVE COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Elaborate? What do you mean

Women really do peak between 15 and 18

bruh

cope

Kill yourself pathetic cuck

You don't even know how old she is

Brits can stay more attractive for longer if they don't shove their gobs full of greasy deep-fried grease every day.

Unfortunately that's almost impossible, especially oop north

the only attractive "Brits" I've ever seen have all had continental ancestry, without fail

Sugar is the only way of gettibg lean natty without sleeping in a coffin.

>a guy is wearing a shirt with the union jack so everyone in the picture must be british

Attached: 1645716101341.jpg (251x192, 4.02K)

They all look English, the union jack shirt is the only thing making me think they're not